♏️The Scorpio♏️

Welcome...

To a world nothing like ours. This is the world of the zodiacs.

                                                                        ♏️SCORPIO♏️  

Since the beginning The Scorpios had run the world. There Kingdom at the centre of the world was rich with money, food and resources. The people there lavished in golden objects. The people there were beautiful. Every Scorpio is rumoured to be sculpted to perfection.

The two queens who ruled where praised by everyone. They loved their power. How all the clans bowed down to them, no questions. They're names were Valorie and Michelle. They're love was passionate and perfect. Valorie's red hair was always tied in a neat pony tail, hung long down her back. Her green eyes could stair into a sole, they were like two daggers, they could cut like a knife. Her clear skin glistened in the constant sunlight. As for Michelle she was the small sparkle that Valorie craved. She was by far the kindest of the Scorpios, but the thing you mustn't do, is underestimate her. Her perfect smile that illuminated her dark skin could fool anyone. Her short hair that messily swayed in with the cool breeze. She was loved by all the people, as was Valorie. Many had tried to over throw them, but non had prevailed.

There kingdom stood on a large island surrounded by a Red Sea. The rumours amongst the 11 clans was that the sea was coloured by the blood of the Scorpios enemies. They nether confirmed nor denied this idea. Every month the clans would have to present them with half of their money and resources.  This left the other clans weaker. The way the Scorpios liked it. They where pure evil, but by god were they good at it.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry it's short ☺️

What is your zodiac?