Anything Could Happen (camren fanfic)

Chapter 1: bootcamp

Lauren's POV:

The judges had started calling people at random to sing in front of them and all the contestants.

instead of practicing a bit before they called me, I started searching for who some of my biggest competition was. a lot of people were okay but the I couldn't believe how talented some were, like a thirteen-year-old named Carly Rose Sonenclar, wow. Also, a lot of other people took my breath away and they didn't even start calling half the people.

Camila's POV:

Inbetween when people sang, I started looking around at the contestants and started putting people into like categories- who are really strong singers, who are the weaker singers. Basically, seeing who would be the real competition.

Then Simon called my name, I walked over and sang with a lot of confidence. I think that the judges liked it, tho its hard to tell, they didn't give a response back. I went back to where I was sitting, I tried to relax but you just can't, I didn't know if I would make it to the next round

Lauren's POV:

I was listening and watching the other contestants sing and waiting for my name to be called when I hear the most adorable and perfect voice I've heard in my life, her name is Camila Cabello, I was auditioning the same day as Camila, and I watched her sing in front of the judges. At her audition, Demi asked her what she usually does, she said she'd like to say something interesting but all she does is sing karaoke and watch One Direction videos, how can I even describe how cute that is? I would go on for hours!

Camila's POV:

I heard someone's name being called, I looked over and saw her walking to the middle of the stage, i think i've seen her before, i think we auditioned the same day and place, but SHE WAS GORGEOUS. Her long wavy hair, her beautiful green eyes and the smile she gave walking to the centre of the stage. Then she sang, it gave me chills, and I just shouted out "PERFECTION" I couldn't help it, that's my awkwardness for you.

Lauren's POV:

my name was called, I was a bit nervous but I sang to the best of my ability then blushed when someone in the group of people yelled out "PERFECTION" and walked back to the rest of the contestants and sat down

"Your singing is really amazing!" I heard someone say to me just after I sat back down

"Thanks, but you were one of the best! " I said as I turned around to see who it was, it was Camila Cabello, she was so talented and adorable, it's impossible not to recognize her! I was at her audition, we auditioned the same day. And the way she just sang, perfect.

"Thanks" Camila said back, blushing

Camila's POV:

"By the way, if you didn't remember my name, I'm Camila Cabello" I said back hoping to know her name and start a conversation.

"Oh I remembered your name, I love your name btw, and I'm Lauren Jauregui. I was at your first audition, I don't think you'll remember me tho." Lauren said with that damn perfect smile, it gave me chills.

"Aww thanks! But my name's actually Karla, but I prefer Camila, Camila's my middle name. And I thought I recognized you! I saw your audition, it blew me away! Your voice is so mature for 16 and I just love it, I can't wait until you become famous, I'm buying your music for sure!"

"Haha thanks! That means a lot, and im sure you'll be a famous singer, i'll be buying your music also. and is it okay if I call you Camz?

"Yes of course! And haha thanks, I hope that I'll be a famous singer one day, well I guess that's why everyone in this competition came here, to be a famous singer. And since you're gonna call me Camz, can I nickname you Lolo?"

"Sure! Haha you call me Lolo, and I call you Camz!" Lauren said and then started laughing

We both started laughing for a bit and we talked during a lot of the day, Lolo and I became really good friends on the first day we talked to each other.

Lauren's POV:

Camila and I are really close friends now, but the thing is, I've never felt like the way I do toward Camila.. Well I have, but with guys. What am I saying!? I'm straight, so is Camila. And this will ruin our friendship, I don't want me and Camz to be like strangers, so I guess I'll have to get over this feeling.. But I couldn't.

Hope you guys like it :)