CHAPTER 8

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''W-What?"

''No....'' Heeseung looked away.

''Oh my God. Your acting is so good. Oh my God. It's so good that.....'' Jake stopped and looked at Heeseung angrily.

''....that I'm so freaking angry, how can you lie to me!?" Jake punched his shoulder.

''I'm not lying!" Heeseung fought back.

Jake gasped.

''You're lying again!"

''Tch. Shut up!"

''So.....when did you start liking him?" Jake smiled all of a sudden, teasing.

''I.....I don't know! I mean...'' Heeseung sighed.

''Is it strong?" Jake asked.

''What?"

''Your feelings?"

Feelings?

Strong feelings...

Yes...

Too strong to be good.

Heeseung nodded.

Then Jake squealed out of nowhere as Heeseung laughed a little at him.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

NEXT DAY

|| 5:17 PM ||

A day passed away with Heeseung just laying on the bed and doing nothing. Sunghoon gave him dinner yesterday as well, without saying a word. And today, the same breakfast as yesterday. Without saying a single word.

The university is closed for two months due to the thieves incident and some other issues with the principal. Students were given a piece of advice to go home or to just stay at the dorms.

But Heeseung didn't go anywhere. Because this is his home. He has no parents or siblings and he's just 19 and still studying. His aunt pays for him and he can't bother her anymore.

How would he get a home for himself? Jake? His parents dragged him out of this building to protect their son and took him to their home. It was a great choice but Jake didn't want to leave Heeseung alone but had no choice other than to leave him too.

Sunghoon? He was here as well. Heeseung wondered why. He didn't go because of Heeseung or he's just like Heeseung? No idea...

Heeseung sat up on the bed with great difficulty and hissed in pain. He stood up with the help of the surroundings and went outside of his room for the first time in hours. He walked and noticed that the pain was increasing second by second. He bent a little and covered his stomach with his arms and closed his eyes tightly. There, he felt something wet. He shot opened his eyes and pulled his hands away from his stomach and there it was....his fingers in blood along with his light blue shirt. He was bleeding....again. His eyes widened as he turned around and walked in another direction.