The Wish

FLASHBACK!

You, Emma, Norman and Ray are nine years old. You start to feel strange around your friend, Ray. It's like, a tingle inside your stomach. Some may say, you have "butterflies" in your stomach. But, you didn't know why this was happening. That was until... 

"Y/N!" Your cheerful orange-haired friend yelled.

"Hey Emma! Need something?" You replied to her.

"Do you by any chance... Have a crush!? Like, do you like-like someone?" She asked you. You were confused by her question, you didn't know how you knew if you liked someone, so you asked her and she told you, "It's where you feel nervous around them, and you get tingles and butterfly's in your tummy!" You looked... shocked. You then knew what had been happening to you. You had feelings for him. You loved Ray.

PRESENT TIME, Y'ALL ARE 16!

It was 7:15am when you heard a loud knock on your front door. You looked through the window and saw your friend waiting for you. 

"Y/N! YOU IN THERE?!" Emma yelled, almost breaking the glass windows. You grab your bag and head outside, wondering why she was screaming.

"What Emma! Why are you yelling!" You exclaimed, scared for her mental health. (I had to put that XD)

"Well good morning to you too Y/N!" Emma said in a sarcastic voice. The two boys just stood at the end of your driveway, scared to get any closer due to the uncontrollable girl.

"Emma, why are Ray and Norman stood there?-" You whispered to her.

"THEIR TO SCARED OF ME TO COME CLOSER!" She yelled, making you terrified, you then ran to Ray and Norman and stood with them being scared. (XD) You all then started walking to school. 

AT LUNCH

"So... when are you going to confess to Ray Y/N?" Emma asked you, Norman sat beside her.

"Wait- Y/N likes Ray?" Norman said to Emma, confused with what she had just said.

"I- EMMA!" You said, not wanting anyone to know about it.

"Sorry! I forgot he was here!" 

"So you do like him?" Norman asked, concerned about his younger sister.

"Yes Norman..." You just sat there, scared about what your brother would think about this. You had a crush on... Ray. The last person he would want you to date.

"So, when are you going to tell him Y/N?" Emma asked, wanting to be there so she can see what'll happen.

"I don't know... What if he rejects me? What if he likes someone else? I mean, its a possibility that he doesn't like anyone at all!" You told her, desperately wanting to know if he felt the same way about her, but little did she know, Emma and Norman already knew that he liked her back. He told them a couple years ago, around the same time Y/N told Emma, actually.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Ray asked, walking up to the three of you. 

"Nothing much, just talking about Y/N's crus-" Emma said, before she got cut off by you.

"EMMA!"

"Wait, Y/N had a crush?.." Ray muttered, thinking he no longer had a chance with the girl he had loved for 7 years. 

"Yeah, she does!" Emma told him, "But we can't tell you who!"

"Why do you guys get to know, but I don't?" Ray asked, thinking about what the reason could be. He then thought, what if she liked him back?..

RAY'S POV

What if I ask Emma and Norman once she isn't there?

Would they tell me though

Would they tell me the truth if I asked?

"Ray!!" Emma said, snapping me out of my trance. 

"H-huh?" I asked, wondering why she said my name.

"Y/N just went to the bathroom, and we wanna talk to you, instead of you just staring at us like a total creep!" 

"R-right, sorry..." 

This is the perfect time! I'll ask them now!

"Hey guys.. I wanna ask something." I said, "Who is Y/N's crush? Please tell me, you know I like her!"

They both debated telling me. 

"Okay, we'll tell you." Emma said, surprising me, "She has a crush on you!"

What! She has a crush on... Me?! Well.. That was unexpected.

I didn't know if I was dreaming, I mean.

Would your crush really like you back? 

Especially if you've been crushing on them since you were nine...

My wish had finally come true.