LOML

"Thats the last hope for him"

Those words were ringing in Gulf's ears.
He was still confused, how all this happened. It was last night he had videocall with Mew and he was shining like a sun. And later he received call from his mom crying.
He booked the next flight back to home.

"M...mom wh-what has happened to Mew?" With shivering voice he asked his mom.

"Im sorry Gulf...Mew never wanted to tell you about his condition. Last year he was diagnosed with Leukemia. Doctors said it was just starting stage so he can be cured. But his blood type was rare one."

Gulf couldnt believe what he was listening...Tears were continuously flowing off. "B-but why noone t-told me an-anything"

"Because of Mew..He wanted you to focus on your studies. He was sure that he will be okay after the treatment was done. But..." His dad explained

"N-nothing will ha-hapen to Him da-dad..Not-nothing will happen to M-mew"

So much happened while he was gone.
Last night, after the videocall, Mew had the attack again and he was rushed to hospital. This time doctor said chances were very less.
Listening to his words, his mother couldnt control himself and called Gulf, who was shocked with sudden news.

He could see Mew from outside...He was lying there with tubes and supports on his side.
His family was waiting outside praying for his better.

"Gulf...This is of Mew. He was holding this when he was brought here"

With shivering hand he held the paper.

Waiting outside, he sat in corner and opened the diary. It was written

"LOVE OF MY LIFE❤️"

Dear Gulf,

Hi, How are you? Hope you are doing well!

Argh! So cliché!

Where to start from? The first time I saw you? or first time we talked? or first time We had fight? or first time I confessed? or first time you confessed? or our first date? or our first kiss? or first time when you left for masters? or first time I found out about my condition?

oh god! So many first time!
Okay I know most of topics I have already talked about. But there were few things still left out.

First lovey dovey talk,
It has been 4years since we got together. Can you imagine? 4years? I feel, still it was like yesterday when we met during audition. We both felt the fire between us, helped each other to overcome so many problems, stood together holding hands when world was against us, but we managed to conquer and rule together. We knew we had to follow our own paths and we supported each other. The day we confessed to each other. I still remember, the award show when you were jealous and later that night after a whole big sulking game, we confessed our feelings.

You supported me in my music career.
Two years back, when you said you wanted to persue your masters, I was so proud of your decision. But then again we had to maintain our long distance relation. I was worried that it would be difficult but You promised that nothing would change. And trust me, you stood on your promise.

It was me who betrayed you, who didn't tell you about the condition. I know you would think that you have every right to know but bub, I never wanted you to be stressed or leave everything and comeback to me. It was matter of only 24months. And my condition was better. Doctor said that it will cure in no time  but then again, God planned to play his card. Rare blood condition. But I know before you will return back I will be better because of the treatment.