💓

Watch the video to understand the story ( because this story is inspired by that video )

Taeyang was just asking for a kiss. Hwiyoung wasn't giving him, he asking for a pec, no big deal. He sighed. Started to sulk. on the other hand Hwiyoung was controlling himself before he squish his baby cuz how adorable he looks with a pout. his knows his baby will sulk till Hwiyoung gave him what his asking, they're literally doing live broadcast so he have to wait till it end.

After live ends-

When everyone was leaving Hwiyoung grabbed his sulking boyfriend and went to his studio ( they all have their own studio where they write/make songs ) he slammed taeyang on the wall and start kissing him, he kissed him with passionately, he sucked taeyang's upper lip and bit it slightly with his teeth. Taeyang moaned in his mouth but didn't pull away, he wants more, so much more but then taeyang realize. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at his oh so well handsome boyfriend with cute pout on his lips, Hwiyoung knows very well his baby is now teasing him because he didn't gave him kiss. Hwiyoung smirked and stared at taeyang, "what" taeyang said with a pout, "huh nothing just wondering why my hyung is so cute" Hwiyoung said with a chuckle, he then again tried to kiss taeyang but his little sulky boyfriend didn't let him "Kim Hwiyoung you bastard " taeyang snapped , looking like a cute angry hedgehog he was. Hwiyoung was literally dying at some point. "Hyung don't test me" Hwiyoung said with his deep voice , "what t-testing i- " Taeyang shuttered but couldn't complete his sentence because Hwiyoung again connect his lips on taeyang, this time taeyang tried to pull off but couldn't cuz Hwiyoung's grip was strong, of course he was muscular then taeyang.

Hwiyoung's hand slip under taeyang's shirt and started caressing it, his other hand was on taeyang's waist, finally taeyang gave up and gave access to Enter Hwiyoung's tongue, Hwiyoung sucked taeyang's lip and slip his tongue on taeyang's mouth, Hwiyoung started to kiss him roughly, Hwiyoung started to give some butterflie kisses on taeyang's neck. Taeyang tilts his head to the other side and gives Hwiyoung more access, Hwiyoung starts sucking Taeyang's soft sensitive skin softly but in a few seconds his soft sucking become rough, taeyang was moaning mess by now, Hwiyoung was unbuttoning Taeyang's shirt so he can get more access and he did, suddenly taeyang rememberd Hwiyoung have drama schedule now, "Hwiyounghh.. you have drama schedule" taeyang said with close eyes because of the pleasure his getting from his boyfriend who was sucking Taeyang's neck, he then again kissed Taeyang roughly then pulled away to breathe and rest his head on taeyang's forehead, "yeah I forgot" "let's continue this tonight" Hwiyoung said with a husky voice, and again kissed taeyang for last Time, taeyang knows today hes not gonna survived.

Wtf why it's so cringe