Ren's Imagination

Rens P.O.V:
___________

I came home from school, I managed to rent a house. I lay down on my couch and watch tv

Woosh

"Huh?" I turned off the TV and walked to where I heard the strange sound, it looks like it came from my laundry room. I opened the door and see a black looking cape hanging from the washing machine. I tugged on it then opened the washing machine door, I saw a strange figure curled in the machine then slammed the door and ran straight to my room.

I slammed my door and locked it. I face-flopped on my bed. Strange shit has happened to me but this.. wait.. maybe it was my imagination..? I pulled out my phone and listened to some tunes while I fell asleep

Joker's P.O.V:
______________

I managed to get out of the washing machine. "I hope I didn't scare him.." I said, silently. It was a habit to speak to myself. I opened the laundry room door slowly and sneaked out, I opened random doors to find the guy I scared off. I managed to find a room, I turned the knob but the room wouldn't open "Huh..? I said to myself, luckily I had a lock pick. I managed to open the door to see someone laying on their bed on their face. I wasn't sure if he was awake so I slowly turned his body so it was facing me, he had his eyes closed. I saw his earbuds so I would assume he's listening to music. I yawned and exited the room, I didn't wanna wake him up.

Timeskip - Next Day

Ren's P.O.V
___________

I woke up and stretched. What time was it..? I looked at my clock. "11:00AM" "Oh shi.." I got up and put my school uniform on and rushed out my room. I was gonna leave until I saw someone. I stared at them, they were asleep. I didn't have the time to worry about that, I'm gonna be late for school!