Chapter 1: New Life

On 20th of January 2017, I moved from Marseille to Paris .... I was looking for a new life letting of all the previous things behind me ...
I lived in Marseille like forever .... I was born and lived in it .... I had a lot of souvenirs in it ....You may ask a question why did he move to Paris if all of his life was in Marseille ?
It was because of a woman .... Her name was Shana ... I loved her so much , she was all my life ,but unfortunately she betrayed me and got engaged to someone else and that was the end....
I didn't find any solution only that one to move to a new city letting behind everything....
I started with changing my phone number and my address until I found a new house online in Paris ...
Although it was a small house which has one bedroom ,i was paying for it 800€ monthly ,but it was like a good fresh start .
In these days, I was so bored .... I didn't publish any book for a while now , I was looking for a new inspiration to write again ...to feel alive again and Paris was a good start.
I confirmed why people do love this beautiful city ..... It was really the capital of love and perfume .
In the first days, I was taking tours in the Parisian streets enjoying myself and taking pictures of different monuments....until I get used of my new life in this beautiful city .
Every morning, I saw people went to work with frown faces like they did not want to leave their homes ....
I get to know some of the neighbors,
In front of my apartment was the house of Mr Josephini who was an Italian middle aged man and also the owner of all the building.
He seemed to me from the first sight like a good man or that's what I thought he is.
Next to my house , was the Benjamin couple who were fighting all the time... and I knew from their fighting that his wife is always playing the role of the victim which she was not and she was always provocating fights...
These two didn't let me sleep ....
In the second floor , was the house of Mrs Moreau and her daughter Marine
She was a middle aged woman who has all the information about the neighborhood and she never misses anything new.... Her daughter was a dentist .
Next to her home , was Miss Katherine ... A Deutsch young woman and in front of her was Robert's house
Who was  a teacher of English ....
In fact , I didn't talk much with them ..Or just I didnt have the time , I just introduced myself and they also did introduced themselves....
Days passed by , and I was so tired to write again I didn't find anything to write ..... Like nothing was in my head and I thought everything was against me ....
So, I started to search for a job to cover all my needs from food ,rent ,electricity , water and clothes and all of those things ,but unfortunately I didn't find ....
I took me months and no job was available for me .... So I choose to get patient until I will get a new job .

Days passed by and i got used of my new life .In the mornings sometimes i was doing my shopping and what i need from food ,drinks...etc...Then i return home to prepare my lunch.And other times i go to coffee shop with my laptop to find any inspiration in order to write something. I remarked that all the people who were in that coffee shop are students and they were working on their dessertations.

In that days i were so broken and non of the women attracted me like i was needing a space from women's world .I was smoking all the time and i didn't sleep much in the nights ,you know how you become fucked up when you are a broken heart. Besides Mr Josephini had a trouble-making daughter or that what i thought back then, she was screaming and crying all the time, i heard him yelling  at her and i thought also that he was beating her....