Part 1

Terry and Korvo was upstairs on the ship moving things around. 

"Hey Korvo I know it's spring cleaning, but why do we have to get up early and clean?" Terry asked. 

Korvo shoved some boxes at Terry's chest. 

"Just...go put the boxes outside the door." 

Terry did what Korvo said.  While Terry walked in, he glanced at Korvo's workspace. There was a blue half pink gun on the desk. Terry grabbed the gun. The gun had a label "Genderator".

Terry looked at Korvo. Korvo was organizing some shit whatever. Slowly Terry sneaked out of the ship into the hall. 

"What if....What if...I shoot my self with this gun and then I can have a dic...."

Terry gasped

Korvo yelled for everyone to come to the ship. 

"WHO TF STOLE MY GENDERATOR?" Korvo boomed.

Terry tried his best not to get anxious. 

"Why would someone steal your gun?" Jesse asked.

"MABEY CAUSE THEY WANT TO PISS ME OFF!" 

"Mabey cause your making us clean all day." Yumyulack hissed.

A goobler jumped out of Terry's head. Korvo gave Terry a disgusted glare.

"T...Terry why are you goob...." Korvo began.

Korvo searched Terry. 

"Hmmm."

Korvo dismissed the 3 Shlorpians. 

..

Terry was in bed while Korvo was in front of bedroom the door holding the Pupa. 

"Terry you wouldn't mind if the Pupa sleeps with you tonight...hmmm?" Korvo asked.

Terry grabbed the Pupa from Korvo. Korvo laid down next to Terry. When everyone was asleep Terry placed the Pupa in between him and Korvo. Terry lifted up his pillow and grabbed the Genderator. Terry stood beside the sleeping blue Shlorpian. 

"I'm sorry Korvo." Terry smiled.

Terry aimed the gun towards Korvo then zapped his stomach. 

...

Jesse and Yumyulack sat at the table eating cereal. Terry was in the kitchen nervous about last night. 

"What if Korvo didn't finish working on that gun and something terrible happened to him?" Terry wondered. 

One of the upstairs doors slammed. There was a scream. Coming into the kitchen was Korvo holding the Genderator.

"EXPLAIN TERRY!" Korvo demanded.

"Well um....I shot you last night with the Genderator." Terry began.

"YOU HAD THE FEMALE SWITCH ON TERRY WHEN YOU SHOT ME!" 

Terry's face expression went blank.

"Oh well I don't see any female parts on you, so maybe it didn't work." Terry gulped.

"I have a vagina TERRY!" Korvo hissed.

"N...no tits?" Terry stuttered.

Korvo started to panic. 

"God bless it Terry now I'm going to have to deal with female parts and it's all your fault." Korvo groaned.

"You can make a reverse gun r." 

Korvo aimed the gun towards Terry. 

"KORVO PUT THE GUN DOWN!" Terry shouted.

Korvo shot Terry on the lower area. Terry fell to the ground in pain while holding his lower part. 

Yumyulack came into the kitchen with his empty bowl. 

"I'm going to ignore what this is." Yumyulack muttered.

Terry got up and ran to the bathroom. Korvo followed him. 

"Terry open up now!" Korvo demanded.

No one answered. Korvo opened the bathroom door. Terry was naked looking the opposite way.

"Turn around now."

Terry turned around trying to cover his dick.

"SHIT I HAD THE MALE SWITCH ON INSTEAD OF FEMALE!" Korvo roared.