Part 1

It was a Friday morning on a warm summer day mike woke up to the voice of his dad saying "go get ready for grandmas" I replied "ok" while rubbing my eyes. I got off my bed and changed into some black sport shorts and a regular plain grey shirt then walking to living room to wait for my little sister Mia to get ready. A few minutes later i got in the car along as mia and his dad started driving us there, while driving there i started to say dream about me wearing a diaper and being able to use it at anytime while not having to worry about going to the bathroom on time. 5 minutes later his sister starts waving her hands in front of mikes face saying "wakey wakey earth to mike" I quickly realized that we were here and said goodbye to my dad and started walking to the door to the house and we were quickly greeted by my grandma. Both me and my sister called my grandma mama I don't know why but we been saying it for far too long to call her grandma, we said hello while hugging her after that i walked towards the guest room and by surprise I saw my cousin jake was there on his laptop while sitting on the bed. Me and jake had a good relationship not in the love type of way of course but in like the way we both had each other's back no matter what anyway he looked away from his laptop and said " oh hey I didn't know you guys were here" in a quiet a voice I asked him why he was talking so quite? He pointed at his baby brother who was now 5 years old sleeping in his pull-up. I then said oh and sat next to jake to see what he was doing on his laptop he was just playing Minecraft like always I rolled my eyes and then saw a pack of his brothers pull ups I thought to myself I wish could wear them but then told myself that I'm a big boy and am too old to wear them while thinking of all of this my grandma came in to take James little brother Matthew so he can go eat she also asked if we were both hungry we both replied no "alright then I'm going to make Matthew and Mia eggs " she said and then exited room while closing the door.