Scars AU

Butters POV:

Butters would be walking down the hall with his gang of blondes, Tweek and Pip.

"Gee, I wonder when Ken is going to get here it's nearly first period."

Butters would fiddle with his fingerless gloves, a little nervous, Kenny was usually on time since he always went on the bus with Eric, Kyle and Stan. But those three boys already walked through the school gates by the time Butters got to school. Maybe Kenny was sick? Butters hoped not, not just because Kenny wouldn't be feeling well but also because he wouldn't get to see him.

"Don't worry Butters! He'll be here soon enough. He always is!"

That was Pip, a small hyper boy who not many people liked, Butters didn't understand why though, he was so nice to everyone, how could anyone not like him?

Kenny POV:

Kenny slowly peeked his head out of the male bathrooms, scanning the crowd of people in the hall. He quickly closed the door again before anybody could see him. Kenny sighed, there was barely any time before the bell would ring. He looked at himself in the mirror for a moment. He didn't have anything to cover his face with, and it was all Cartmans fault. While they were on the bus, Eric had quite literally ripped Kenny's hood off. He didn't like the idea of anybody seeing him without his hood, especially because of the scars.

You see, Kenny had died many times, and every time he died things would sort of, reset? Nobody would ever remember, but it was definitely real because each time he died he would be left with a scar.

It was weird, but after hundreds of death, he'd grown somewhat used to it. It wasn't as scary as it used to be.

Ugh, what did it matter anyway? He was just gonna die again.

So, he simply left the bathroom and looked around the hall. He was met with a lot of weird stares. Cartman was a dick.

Butters POV:

"W-Woah- Who is th-that?"

Tweek was very confused as he saw Kenny without a hood, he didn't know Kenny very well so it made a little bit of sense that he didn't recognize him.

"Hm? What are you tal-"

As soon as Butters turned to look at the mysterious boy he saw nothing but black.

"Argh! F-Fellas- What's going on!? Who turned out the lights!?"

Suddenly they'd be the sound of ringing in his ears as he saw every single time Kenny died and how he died. Butters would struggle to stand straight as he blocked his ears, thinking the noises would stop but they didn't, he watched his friend die over and over while the sound of what seemed like nails on a chalkboard was ringing through his brain. He finally came back to his senses, now on his knees, tears falling from his eyes as he looked up at Tweek and Pip.

"D-dude!? Are y-you alright!?

Tweek was practically screaming, obviously worried about his friend.

"Y-yeah- I- Kenny- Where's Kenny!?"

He suddenly stood up.

Kenny POV:

Kenny was left alone in the crowded hall to try and find the way to his locker, but there were too many people to get there quickly.

Though he did hear Tweek shouting and turned his head, his eyes widening as he saw Butters crying. Was he okay??? Kenny took a step to go over to Butters, but felt a hand tug on his arm.

"Kenny!"

It was Cartman. Great.

Cartman began to repeatedly shout Kenny's name, and also talk very loudly about how Kenny didn't have his hood on, gaining the attention of a lot of people nearby. He groaned, sometimes he really wanted to just throw Cartman onto a busy road. Kenny was rather embarrassed, attempting to cover his face with his arms and to shove Cartman away from him so he could just go and check on Butters.