CHAPTER 9

(Authoress: Y'all not ready-)

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung gasped a little and reached for Sunghoon who was in front of the sink. His heartbeat was already faster than ever.

Sunghoon arm was the first thing he touched so he grabbed his bicep tightly with both of his hands.

''What's happening???" Heeseung asked and looked at Sunghoon who couldn't be seen.

''Like I know.'' He said.

He pulled his arm out of Heeseung's grip and Heeseung felt him go away.

''No, wait!" Heeseung walked in the direction Sunghoon went and grabbed his arm again, forcing him to turn around.

''Don't leave me.''

Heeseung said and he swore to God, he sounded so desperate and cringy but that's not important right now.

He was scared.

And yeah.....he hated himself for that. He hated himself for being so....scared....and....weak.

''Tch, I'm just gonna go outside and check. It sounded like a blast.'' Sunghoon said lightly.

''Yeah ok but you're not leaving me here in the dark.'' Heeseung said, tightening his grip around Sunghoon.

''Why?" Sunghoon whispered.

''You know why.'' Heeseung whispered back.

It was the first time they talked after a month.

And Heeseung loved it.

Sunghoon sighed.

''Just stay here. Nothing will happen, okay?''

Sunghoon voice softened but he, yet, sounded annoyed.

''But-"

''I'll just open the door and see if it's a whole blackout or just a phase problem.''

Sunghoon said and quickly went away without waiting for his response. Heeseung gasped in betrayal and pressed his back against the shelves, shutting his eyes tightly and hands clutching the hem of his shirt tightly.

Everything that happened that night years ago, flashed in his head.

The way he hid under his bed in the darkness. The gun's sound echoed loudly and he saw his dad on the floor along with his mother. The pool of blood on the carpet. The thieves left them there. Small Heeseung crawled towards his dad and cried his name. Begging him to open his eyes. Then crawled towards his mom, whose eyes were opened but heart was closed.