CHAPTER 10

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

What?

Heeseung never opened his eyes this wide.

The Park Sunghoon.

The...Park Sunghoon....has his lips on him?

Heeseung's wide eyes looked at Sunghoon's which were closed as his lips pressed against Heeseung's.

Heeseung didn't respond at all. He was still processing what position were they in and Sunghoon said that and now he's kissing him.

He couldn't process the three things because everything happened so fast and he couldn't believe all of it as well.

He what?

......gay?

Sunghoon noticed that he wasn't responding so he slowly pulled away and looked up at him to find him already looking at his with shock.

''What? Are you not?" Sunghoon asked.

How...was he so calm?

He looked like nothing happened.

Sunghoon sighed.

''It's-"

'Are you not', what?

Sunghoon thinks he doesn't feel the same because he didn't respond?

Nah...

Heeseung finally came to his senses and gave attention to what he said. He didn't let him speak further and grabbed Sunghoon's black shirt's collar and pulled him back. He closed his eyes and kissed him this time. And now the reactions were opposite. Heeseung's eyes were closed and Sunghoon's were opened in small surprise.

Heeseung's heartbeat was so loud that he was scared that Sunghoon would hear it. Sunghoon's lips were cold yet so sweet and he wanted to kiss him deeper.

But...

Sunghoon wasn't responding...

He was still looking at the boy.

And now Heeseung pulled away but Sunghoon quickly slammed his lips again, flinching Heeseung. They both closed their eyes and kissed and it wasn't a sweet one. It was strong and harsh. Sunghoon went wild. It was still slow. But deeper. Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's thighs and parted them away more to be a little more comfortable and close. He then grabbed Heeseung's legs and made him wrap them around his waist. Heeseung's right arm was around Sunghoon's shoulder and the other clutching his collar tightly.

Sunghoon pulled away and tilted his head to the right and kissed him again. He grabbed Heeseung's neck with his left hand and deepened the kiss. The right hand, which was on his waist was now under his shirt as he caressed his waist. Heeseung moaned between the kiss, nearly inaudible, at the sudden feel of Sunghoon's cold hand on his bare skin. Goosebumps spread all over his body.