Chapter 4

"Jimin.....please let me go....you can't help me."

"You will never know if I can help or not unless you open up."- He opened his eyes and stare at me lovingly , his thumbs stroking my cold cheeks warming them.

"Trust me this once....I won't let you down. Just trust me."- He said with firmness.

My mind raced with different thoughts but I finally gave in when I saw something in his eyes - warmness.

"My father......"

Jimin clenched his jaw tightly and held me closer.

"He...h-he abuses me.....since a v-very long t-time..."

His eyes glistened making me feel that I had someone.

"I am sorry it happened to you."- He spoke lowly , caressing my hair.

"My mom doesn't stop h-him......but i-i finally d-decided to m-move out.."

"That's why you have been working ?"

I nod my head . He kisses my forehead lightly making my heart race wildly. I widen my eyes in shock making him chuckle.

"Y/n..... It's your personality and silence that made me more curious about you. And I started looking for you more often. I know you think of me as a playboy. But I don't even look at a girl like that anymore."

I furrowed my eyebrows totally perplexed.

"It's because of you. You hogged my mind completely. I just want you next to me and spend sometime with you. Can you please give me a chance ? Please ?"

I was stunned and unsure of what to reply.

"Jimin I-i am......"

"Don't think about anything else."

"Hm...."

I pushed him away gently -"I have to go."

He pulled me onto him again making me gasp -"Will you be okay ? Do you want me to talk to the police ?"

"Jimin . Stop it. Don't talk to anyone about this. I can handle this ."

"Are you sure ?"- He asked caressing my bruised cheek. I nod in affirmative.

Before I could walk away he pressed his lips on mine. I shivered in shock as he held my face in place. He moved his lips rythmically while I trembled. Warmth flowed out of that action continuously making me weak at knees. On sensing my numbness he pulled back looking at me apologetically.

"I-i am so sorry , Y/n. I-i...."- He stumbled on his words. I didn't waste anytime in grabbing his face and kissing him back again. He was shocked at first but then reciprocated eagerly. Finally , after all these years I felt something inside me , like I was alive again. I popped my lips off his as he licked his own in satisfaction.

"See you."- I said before stalking away hurriedly to my house.

-

Jimin's POV

Running to my college excitedly only one thing stuck was on my mind - Y/n. My friends however dragged me to our class while I searched for her.

At last I saw her. Walking along the hallway in blue jeans and black t-shirt with a mask covering her pretty face. I desperately wanted her to notice me and she finally did. Her eyes come in contact with mine , my lips tugging upwards making her look away from me.

I excused myself from my friends before walking to her and holding her arm. She was startled by my actions as she stood still.

"Jimin....? What do you want ?"