Tourist Trapped

Ahhh, summer break. A time for leisure.

"So you want cheese on that, hun?" a man asked his wife while flipping a burger on a grill.

"Sure, Hank." his wife answered.

Few meters away from the man is two children running around in circles chasing each other with giddy child laughter. Then it pans to four people on a picnic table having... Well, a picnic.

Recreation and taking 'er easy.

A billboard that says "Welcome to Gravity Falls" is placed on a hill where everyone can see it.

Unless you're me.

A golf cart crashed the billboard sign from behind. Inside the vehicle are three children. A pair of twins and a younger kid.

Two of them were screaming in terror. The younger screams in joy for doing a dangerous stunt like that.

The golf cart swerved away until it flew from a small cliff. Behind them, are tall trees falling down as if something huge is pushing them down and to confirm it's existence. A grunt is heard before the trees fall.

"It's getting closer!" the girl exclaimed as she looked back. The girl wore a dark green headband, star earrings and a sparkling sweater. She has long brown hair, brown eyes, rosy cheeks and braces.

A huge shadow is catching up to the golf cart. The shadow shows the silhouette of the creature. It has a pointy head and fur at what can be assumed to be the lower half of the head. Huge claws trying to grasp the moving golf cart but the boy whose driving managed to speed up before they got caught. The braver younger looking kid swung their dagger on their right hand while the other held on the back of the golf cart.

The kid wore an oversized sweater with a cute cat in the center, shorts that reached their knees, long socks and black shoes. As much as their clothing screams 'cute', the wearer does not have that energy. They have short h/c styled in pigtails, courtesy of their friend, glaring e/c eyes and a snarl presented on their face.

The golf cart ran over a boulder causing it to spin in the air. Luckily, the kids managed to land safely. 

My name is Dipper.

The boy, now we currently know as Dipper, drives the golf cart with a serious expression. He wore a blue vest and a pinkish orange t-shirt underneath. He has the same eye and hair color as the girl beside him, easily identifying them as twins.

The girl about to puke is my sister, Mabel, and the kid behind us, who looks like a walking contradiction is our friend, Y/n.

You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.

While Dipper narrates, the unknown creature uproot a tree like it's nothing.

Back to the golf cart, a silhouette of a tree flying past them as the kids look up from the golf cart. You can hear them scream in confusion.

"Look out!" Mabel shouts as she points to the tree in front of them. Y/n put their dagger back to its sheath then grip tightly onto the golf cart. 

The tree landed in front of them a few meters ahead which caused Dipper to swerve the golf cart left and right eventually heading straight to crashing. The frame freezes and you can see their expressions clearly. 

Dipper looked confused and scared as he tried to take proper control of the wheel, Mabel held an expression of surprise with her hands in front of her, and Y/n, at the back, clung onto the back of the golf cart trying not to be flung away.