Pet pals lost episode creepypasta

It was an ordinary day. I was in my room reading garfield comics until I heard knocking on the door. I went to see who was at the door. When I opened the door. There was nobody outside. But when I looked down I saw a package on the carpet and brought it into the house. When I opened it there was another small wrapped package.

I unwrapped it and saw it was a Pet pals dvd. Pet pals was my favourite cartoon and I loved it very much as a kid even though I am fifteen years old I still love it especially I adored the fifth season because Pet pals have been acompanyed by their new friend little wizard and he is still my favourite character from the series.

Mostly after unwrapping it I noticed something. Instead of Pet pals it was written Pet pals lost episode and on the back of the case was written "WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK". And on the cover was a creepy picture of little wizard with black bloodshot eyes.

It was scary to see that and I started to think it was a joke or a halloween episode or something. Then I decided to watch that episode and remember childhood. I took the disc out of the case and put it in a dvd player. The main menu appeared and everything was normal but when I went to the episodes thete were only three episodes and all of the episodes were called "DEATH OF LITTLE WIZARD". my skin shivered but I still tought it was a joke or a halloween episode.

When I clicked on the first episode nothing happened. Wtf? Then I clicked on the second episode and again nothing happened. After i clicked the third episode the show finally started. The normal theme song first played but the sound was different. it was really strange. The singer sounds like he is singing in a deep voice but I ignored it and waited for theme song to end.

At the end of the theme song title of the episode showed up "DEATH OF LITTLE WIZARD" and again I thought it is a halloween episode. The video quality was black and white it was not clear to me why so I neglected. The episode begins with Moby , Holly , Diva , Top hat , Pio , Nameless and Little wizard discussing the next mission they need to do.

After that Little wizard said he needs to check to see if anyone is in the library to make sure crow witch doesn't Find out where they are hiding. After the discussion they come out of the library basement and started to explore the library. Then Little wizard says to everyone to split up and explore the library and he will explore the other side of the library.

Holly says she will go with him because she doesn't want him to be alone. Little wizard then agrees with Holly and so they set off to the other side of the library. When they came to the end Holly says that she will investigate one side and he the other. While little wizard was walking along the bookshelf i noticed that he has a nervous expression on his face and it was like that until the seventh minute.

On the seventh minute the scene dissapears nothing is seen and with no soundtrack. After eight minutes the scene returned and the scene still depicts Little wizard walking along the bookshelf and the sound was different this time. Murmur was heard in the background and it souded like bunch of kids crying. After a few seconds screams are heard in the background and I noticed that the facial expression of Little wizard changed.

Before he looked nervous and now he looks scared. I started to feel uncomfortable but I continued watching. After a few minutes the scene disappears again and after a couple of seconds Little wizard's cry is heard in the background. It wasn't cartoon crying it sounded like an actual person crying. I was feeling uncomfortable even more. After a few seconds his cry begins to sound louder , painful and realistic like he lost something important or someone he loves.

After 3 minutes the scene returns again. After the scene returned I noticed that bookshelf got blury and Little wizard was the only thing that didn't blur. Then the screams are heard in the background in 5 seconds and the facial ecpression of Little wizard was even worse he looked scared like he had seen a demon.

After for a few minutes something really creepy happened to Little wizard his eyes fell out and blood started to come out of his eyes and the loud screams and painful crying is heard in the background. It's so creepy that I can't describe it. After a few minutes the scene dissapears again and the sound of screams and painful crying stops.

After a few seconds Little wizard is heard in the background screaming painfuly like someone is killing him. After a few minutes the scene came back again and Little wizard looked very creepy. His left ear was cut off , the orange flakes were cut off on the right side of his face , his nose was ripped off , and his tail was cut off. And his expression became creppier then ever. He is so terrified that he could faint.

After for a few minutes Little wizard started to walk fast. The faster he walked the more he was afraid and screaming and painful crying was heard again. After 10 minutes Little wizard started walking very fast. My blood felt cold and I felt like i want to turn of the dvd player immediately.

The end was terrible. In a few minutes Little wizard collapsed to the ground and died and I realized that the whole library was crumbeled down. Near the end of the episode crow witch appeared in front of him with a knife in her hand. Then she cuts Little wizard's stomach open and eats his intestients.

I went to the bathroom to vomit because of the terror i just saw. After she was done she turned to the screen and said in a loud disorted voice "IF YOU HELP LITTLE WIZARD AND HIS FRIENDS YOU WILL TASTE DEATH!!!!!!". Then the episode ends with black screen. After that a picture of Little wizard with a happy face and pitch black eyes was shown and below it was written "THE END" and the music in the background sounded like a broken music box.

Then the screen fades to black and brought me back to the main menu. I froze in fear and I immediately took the disc out of the player and set it on fire and watched it burn. Little wizard's face will hunt me forever

Screenshot of Little wizard's happy face and pitch black eyes