Introduction (1)

Holla People!
Excited for this new ride with me...

"Life is too short to hate, respect each others choices, live and let others live..."

Yash Raj Malhotra
Father of Raj and Rajveer Malhotra. A cool father in law to Nyonika and Supriya Malhotra and happy-go- lucky man. Is extremely supportive yet a little strict to the family and misses his Sardar way too much. He is a hardcore romantic person, chills with his grandchildren and their friends, often plays the role of a philosopher in their lives.

Sardar Malhotra
Suspense Character, will reveal with time.

Raj Malhotra & Nyonika Malhotra
Parents of twins Manik and Mukti. Love is their definition. Equally love Mishkat, Jennifer and other family members.

Rajveer Malhotra & Supriya Malhotra
Parents of Jennifer and Mishkat. Friendship is word that defines their relationship with everyone.

Manik Malhotra
The cool, angry young man who doesn't need a long Introduction. He is a famous musician and an equally successful CEO of Malhotra Industries. Favorite mamu of Aariv and Ruhi. He is a one man woman, waiting for the right one to swipe his heart off.

Mukti Malhotra
Twinnie of Manik Malhotra and a famous musician.

Jennifer Malhotra/Singh
Mother of Aariv and Ruhi

Mishkat Malhotra
The naughty Malhotra of the house, misses his best friend way too much.

Aariv Malhotra/Singh
Son of Jennifer and Twin of Ruhi. He is waiting to meet his girlfriend eagerly.

Ruhi Malhotra
Calm and composed twinnie of Aariv. She misses her mamu and her bestfriend way too much.

Fab 5 :- Manik Malhotra
Mukti Malhotra
Dhruv Vedant
Alia Saxena
Cabir Diwan

Rajveer and Supriya were living in London for years and have recently shifted back to complete their family in India.

I have not written too long character. We know all the characters so well. It's about enjoying the story.

Okay Thanks Bye

#Mananforever