Thoughts In Exile

Morning. A time some people dread and others love. For Tommy it was a love-hate relationship, it was the time Dream came to take all the things he had collected the day before, at least he let him keep Ranboos gift. All Tommy could think of this morning was L'manburg. He helped start it and all the memories with him and Wilbur- no Wilburs bad he ended the country, yeah, how can you forgive him. You have to remember Tubbo, Tommy. Your best friend who betrayed you, kicked you out of the country you helped rebuild, okay maybe you didn't help that much but that's not the point. This is how you have to live now. With Dream. Think of everyone else you trusted. Think of Wilbur, Tommy. You created a country with him only for him to rid you of that country. It was one of the only things you loved besides Tubbo. Tubbo, that bastard we were meant to be best pals and he rid you of your cherished country once again. Took away the thing that you were governing with him. The thing you both loved dearly. The thing you helped found. The one of the best things you had done to this server. Maybe the only good thing? No! You're Tommyinnit the prankster, you add so much to the server. The pranks that got you kicked out of L'manburg. It was an accident. All you wanted was to have some laughs and introduce the new guy. Why didn't you just throw Ranboo under the bus, you could have gotten out of this. You're not like that, if you were, how could you be any better than Wilbur. Liar. Bastard. Brother. Why did you feel like this. He destroyed the thing you loved. You don't love much. You loved Wilbur. He always felt like the older brother you never had, you were meant to find eachother one way or another and you were meant to create something with him. Something no one would ever forget. Something that would change history. Your mission was successful ,just in all the wrong ways. Your wondrous creation got overtaken by a selfish bastard that only saw what was right for him. You, together, created a monster. All with a stupid election. Forget about that now, your with Dream! Your new pal. Maybe one day he'll be your new Tubbo. You know Tommy, no one is ever gonna replace Tubbo. Maybe. No Tommy there is no maybes, Dream is abusing you! Treating you as if you are a dummy that can be stolen from for his gain. You know that smile haunts you. Those black eyes staring at you, always watching. Waiting for you to mess up so he can start the torture.

You're lying!

It's the truth Tommy.

Its never going to end.

You need to run away now.

He already has too much power and you know it.

Stop playing dumb Tommy, your a lot of things dumb is defenitly not one of them.

He feels like a friend. I feel a connection, like a string is connecting us like we are meant to be pals.

Like puppet strings?

No, no Dream is my pal.

Right?