Bio

Name: Eric Zhukov

Age: 17

Position: Tank Commander/Gunner

Family: Chiyo Shimada(Adopted Mother), Alice Shimada(Adopted Sister)

Brief History: Born to an exiled family, Eric has both German and Russian blood in his veins, filling him with both pride and dread. However, due to the name of Zhukov, Eric's family was forced to send him into hiding within the countryside of East Germany. However, this didn't force the developing boy from embracing his name and lineage.

When the boy turned 12, Eric began to develop an interest in tanks, particularly the T-34 series of tanks, the one he believed to have won the war for the Soviets in the 'Great Patriotic War' of Russia. Of the series, Eric believed that the T-34/85 was the best combination of firepower, armor, and maneuverability possible, along with a smaller profile compared to its contemporaries in the Sherman and Panther lines.

However, his luck turned for the better when his curiosity for getting close to the legends of the Second World War got him caught aboard the School Ship of Pravda. Despite the volatility of Katushya's predecessor, Eric was allowed to leave, but a boy being on board an All Girls School Ship caused a scandal and forced the vacancy of the position of 'Premier' of Pravda, leading to the rise of Katushya.

But said scandal brought Eric to the attention of the Shimada Style and he was shortly adopted afterwards by the Head of the family herself, Chiyo Shimada. And thus that is where we begin the story....

________________________________________

Prologue...

________________________________________

"What are your thoughts on this matter, Zhukov?" A light blonde woman stated, looking across the desk, with three young women and one small teen on either side of her. Her smile was always kind, but behind it, the will of command made it sound like not a question, but an order to the man to speak.

"If I may, Headmistress, wouldn't this break the chief rule of Shensha-do? Even if I am a Gunner, I would have to be concealed. However, I could see the possibilities of the situation..." The man hummed before entering a thinking pose in the seat.

"Do not  worry, Mister Eric. We are placing a strike on your T-34-100. Only for identification purposes in the field, similar to our signs on our Pershings." A brown haired woman chuckled. "Do not worry, you will be under my direct command. Afterall, Saunders likes their risks!"

Eric chuckled slightly before leaning forward. "Very well. No doubt just the tank itself is enough to get a lot of attention. But... I accept." The brown haired woman beamed as the Headmistress nodded. "We are taking on Chi-ha-Tan first, so be prepared. The match is in two weeks."