Chapter 1 ~ Sang

I woke to the sound of someone calling my name.

As my senses came rushing back I almost wished they hadn't. There was an aching pain in my legs, chest, and face. I had blood and bruises all over my body. The gravel was bitting into my skin and for the first time I realized that I was in the street in front of my house. Just then the calling came again... closer this time.

"Sang!"

"Kota? Nathan?" It came out as a whisper, yet it still hurt to talk.

"What happened? Who did this? What hurts?" Natan questioned as he picked me up off the rode. I heard Kota's panicked voice as he called for backup. The Academy.

"I was-" No. Oh no no no no. It has to be a mistake.

"It can't be," I muttered before I could stop myself. I smelled the scent that I never wanted to smell again, and I thought I would never have to.

"What can't be?" Kota must have been done with his call because I could already hear the sirens in the back round.

How could they do this to me? How could they have lied to me like this?

I smelled Mr.McCoy. I can't believe I smelled Mr.MyCoy. My boys said they would never lie to me like that. They said he was taken care of; that i would never have to worry about him hurting me ever again.

And there it was again. I slowly turned my head to the woods across the street, where the scent was coming from. Cold eyes glared at me from the darkness and quickly disappeared.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I just sat in shock.

"Peanut, what happened? Talk to me, dammit!"

Noooo. Trust your family. Be Honest. But I still had to ask.

"Have you guys ever lied to me?" Yeah, I'm just imagining things. I should have never doubted the boys.

Although... I couldn't stop thinking that my talent of hightened scent has never failed me before.

"Sang, where is this coming from? C'mon we gotta get you inside."

I noticed how Kota didn't directly answer my question. It felt like how Mr.Blackthrone told me at the beginning of the year that they were trained to not say the complete the truth, but not to lie ethier.

"I'm serious. Answer my question now." I felt bad yelling at him-it was the first time I ever did- but I needed to find out now if they lied to me.

"We were- SANG!!!"

Before he could answer his question a loud shot sounded. I screamed as an extreme pain came shooting up and down my arm. I was in a haze, but I still looked down and saw it had hit me directly in the shoulder. My vision got fuzzy and everything became a fog. A new tiredness took over and the last thing I heard was the muffled frantic voices of Kota and Nathan as they rushed me into the house. Then it all went black.

---------------

I woke up with worst pain in my arm and head. I was in my room on the bed, but something was seriously off. The mattress was more comfy than I remember. And when I got up I noticed the self on the wall was different too. It seemed almost homemade. And there was nine new sents that I don't remember lingering in the house, in my room and in my things.

The door to the attic was slightly ajar and I very slowly got up and unconsciously avoided the cracks on my way to check it out. I noticed a faint light in the back and crawled my way in. Soon the hard flooring turned into soft carpet and the walls turned from dark and empty into light and filled with pictures.

Of me. And strangers. And more strangers that I, for the love of me, cannot recall ever meeting in my life. I was freaking out. I tried calling for help.

"Mom, where are you !?!" No one came.

As I made my way down the stairs, seven bodies came crashing into me. I instantly freaked out and jumped away to see these people were boys and they were same strangers that I saw in the photos in the attic (they were also very cute but that wasn't important).

"Who the heck are you? And what are you doing in my house? Get out! All of you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, to you ghost birdies out there, I wanted to let you know that I'm not sure when, but I promise that I will be posting the next part soon.