Racism within.

"You ever wonder why white people use.. "but my great grandma is  black.. my friend is black" to excuse their own racism even if they aren't aware, most use this to excuse their actions. they may appear nice on the inside but some racism is within. there is not denying even if you're nice to other races outside of your own... you can still be racist and still know wrong from right" 

Tanya wrote this on her Instagram and posted it, its currently 8:30 am and she's in her first period which happens to be history.. hm, how that connects small world isn't it? she then puts her headphones on and listens to one of the many wonderful Megan Thee Stallion songs, must I add they are wonderful perfectly great to listen to at 8am. "miss Williams, please take out your headphones they are a terrible distraction to this learning area, in fact hand them over included with your phone." Miss smith said out of nowhere "shxt..." Tanya said under her breathe and handed her teacher the phone and headphones. "thank you Williams, now if anyone else wants to keep their phone id suggest you keep it away during class time... you may sit  down now miss."

Tanya sighs and sits down in her seat, she suddenly felt a tap on  her shoulder, "pssh, hey you got a answer for number 6?" Tanya turned and oh god, it was Eric and boy was he fine, his nice hair his smile his pale skin-- pause.. pale skin? mm ok so Tanya is into those white boys. i guess miss chocolate needs her some white chocolate  as a pair... but considering what was posted on her insta this fine Morning you'd second guess.. She's currently seeing stars but snaps out of it.. "ah yes, it's John Adams, which if you payed attention you would know.." she threw a bit of shade as you know some do.. weird .. Eric smirked and laughed a bit, "chill, sorry i was so distracted staring at you mamas " he winked a bit "excuse me" Tanya raised a eyebrow, we all know she enjoyed it inside "haha i was just joking sortie" Eric then turned his eyes back to his paper leaving Tanya flushed but kept. 

within a few minutes the bell rung Dinngggggggg  with that students charged out like a killer was in the building or something, Tanya got up with her things and went up to the teachers desk where miss smith looked at her "anything you'd like the say miss Williams..??" "yes. sorry for using my phone during your class ma'am may i have it back please?" With that she was handed her phone and headphones back she smiled and said thank you with that she left the class to just be met with someone being bullied near the lockers. (this part concerns slurs and racist remarks as a black creator you have been warned if you do not like this stuff you may skip)

"look at her hair its so nappy, " "yeah she's such a n*gge*" "haha yeah!!" These three white girls  were laughing and making fun of this black girl from across the lockers, of course  not loud enough for her to hear but enough for Tanya to hear She was hesitant at first but then decided to approach the one girl, "hey those three are making fun of you over there, as one Sista to another. id talk to them, I can for you if you want, " the girl stops then looks over to the three, "... oh, they always make fun of me, I'm used to it, girrrl I just ignore they asses they all bark anyways."