27. Broken hearts

A/n- still alive :)

____

...Sarawat loved his P'Tine so much that he let him go.

***

They say if you love someone truly, you have to let them go and if it was truly meant to be, they'll come back

I waited for a day, a week, a month, a year...but he is yet to come back.

Or were we just not meant to be?

___

One month after the 'break-up'

Denial.

'It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much just say
Cause this is just a game
It's a beautiful lie
It's a perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in'

"Ignorance is bliss"

Wat tries to ignore it. He tries to get up every morning and act like everything is fine when it isn't.

Sarawat doesn't understand that he is in denial. The thing about denial is that it doesn't feel like denial when it's going on.

One day, when he looks at himself in the mirror, he realised that he doesn't recognise himself anymore. he lost himself. That is when it all finally started to hit him.

Sarawat finally starts to come out of the denial. Tine, his P'Tine, is now gone and he's not coming back.

Sarawat tries to come to terms with this fact but he couldn't. It isn't that easy. He really tried.

Neither his mental nor physics health is doing very well as of the moment.

...

Tine got engaged to his girlfriend, Pam, a couple of days ago. He proposed to her at their dinner date in public, in front of everyone.

The fans captured the moment and Internet is going crazy with them trending worldwide on Twitter.

A couple of days latter, the news finally catches Sarawat's eye. The poor boy doesn't know how react.

The fact that Tine moved so quickly made him both happy and sad. Happy- cause he's at least not broken like me and is happily moving on with his life like I asked him to. Sad- cause he moved on..so easily? Am I that easy to forget?

(Sarawat POV)

I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I've been told I'm not enough by multiple people in my life but you never directly said that to me but somehow your way of saying it hurt thousand times more than the times that people have actually said it to my face.

I guess, deep down, I knew this was going to happen. So I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry, either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.