WHEN EVIL STIRS PART TWO

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT

~~~

At Amber Beach University, Shelby was leaving the Robertson business building with her father, discussing the courses that she'll be taking for the upcoming term. "So you're taking both accounting and marketing. Isn't that exciting?" Mr Watkins said, excitedly looking at Shelby's schedule. Shelby's father was probably more excited about her business courses than she was.

"Yeah, dad. It's great" Shelby said, pretty unenthused. As Shelby walked, her eyes fell on something in the nearby patio. "Whoa, a trilobite fossil!" Shelby exclaimed, picking it up. "These went extinct like 250 million years ago! I'm sure no one's ever noticed it here."

"No one would notice fossils here, because they're concentrating on their classes" Mr Watkins handed Shelby her books. Mr Watkins was simply waiting for Shelby to give up her obsession with dinosaurs and focus on a more realistic career. "Which is what you will be doing. Have fun in class, you're gonna do great" Mr Watkins kissed his daughter's forehead before heading back to work.

"Thanks, dad. See ya!" Shelby said to her father.

Once her father was out of sight, Shelby went back to the patio to see if she could find any more fossils. As Shelby dug through the patio, she heard some sinister cackling behind her. Shelby turned around, only to be blasted with a strong blast...

~~~

On the other side of the world in New Zealand, Chase was living life to the sound of his bell.

Downtown in the South Islands, Chase was having some fun. Standing on top of a building, Chase did a front flip onto his board before kickflipping over a flight of steps, impressing two beautiful young ladies.

"Hello ladies, hope I didn't scare ya" Chase flirted with them. After months of thinking, Chase had no chance of getting back with Amelia. Her love for Ivan is eternal.

They simply ran away from fear, along with several other people. "What?" Chase asked confused, before turning around, coming face to face with a familiar face from the past. Chase was blasted with a powerful blast...

~~~

Back in Zandar, Amelia and Ivan are spending time together at their favourite spot, since coming to Zandar.

Whilst Ivan laid against a tree, Amelia laid her back against his chest, holding her guitar. Feeling comfortable in his arms, Amelia began to strum her guitar and sing.....

"Lavender's blue, Dilly dilly, Lavender's green.

When you are King, Dilly dilly, I shall be Queen."

"Beautiful my love as always," Ivan kissed her hair

"Beautiful my love as always," Ivan kissed her hair. As Amelia gets comfortable she feels a chill in the air, making her cuddle into Ivan more.

But out of the bloom, a sinister laugh startles the couple. Before they could do anything, Amelia and Ivan disappear while Amelia's guitar falls to the ground.