MARSH FANFIC

Ash love Mars but mras dont ASsh back!... So ash cry and dociede to make death. BUt BEstie phrog foudbn out and told MARWS abot situTION and Mars go ash house and stop hre.

2 yeas later: Mars ans Ash become marsh and they liver s=o happy. One day MArs tought Ash cheating!!!!!! Maras decideod to rnu away. Mars found desert in forest. MArs chase deer. Mars end uop in hole. Ash wwas walking in forest too and also got trapped in hole withj mars. Mars was still froostrated and very angy. Ash did not know what6 Mars talk bout. So Ash try talk to her,. Failed miserably. Soon got saved by the phrog when phrog found out that there were people in her hole she dug by pond. Phrog save both. HAppy ever after for all except phjrog bc phrog have to move hole somewhere else. THE END. 

  (This is not an actual or serious fanfic. My friend wanted me to write an awful "story" for fun. This is just a random, and weird thing I wrote. I apologize for all the random mistakes I made in this. I really did not try to make it good and the only person that will ever see this is probably my friend. I was very bothered writing this as well. This fanfic is based on my friend who I used to have a crush on and now we just make fun of us being "together" and our ship name is Marsh.)