1

You are beautiful
Fanfiction
*************
Go Mi Nyu
*************

It's been almost a month since Tae Kyung stopped me from leaving. It's been awkward lately. Around the guys. Around him. Mostly I'm the one making him feel awkward. I've been sharing a room with my brother, Mi Nam. Every once in a while the band messes our names up or can't tell the difference between us.
Right now were in the recording studio. I'm watching the guys all play a new song, "Miss You".
Mi Nam is singing this one. The rest of the guys just do their regular stuff, shin woo on background guitar, Jeremy on the drums. Tae Kyung is the background singer and lead guitar.
Every time he comes into the song he stares, kind of a glare maybe, directly at me. It's making me feel somewhat uncomfortable. I look around, mess with my hair, twiddle my thumbs, trying to stop the weirdness. I wait patiently until the song is over. Tae Kyung walks up to me. He smirks at how uncomfortable I look. He puts his hands on his hips, staring at me. I glance at him then look away. Then back. He just starts laughing.

********
Hwang Tae Kyung
********

I stare at her, and start laughing at her confused and embarrassed expression. She looks at me completely when I start laughing. All the guys look as well.
"Whoa..it's possible for you to laugh!?" Jeremy walks up with a shocked face.
"Well, look at her!" I point at her, and she goes back to the quiet embarrassed face again. I laugh once more and quickly hug her. She gasps and does the ..the pig nose again. "Why do you do that??" I ask in an annoyed tone.
"Manager..manager Ma said to..if.."
"Whatever." I say, looking back to all the guys. ShinWoo and Jeremy quickly turn around. Mi Nam just continues staring.
"Noona..what are you doing with your face??" He asks, walking up to us and poking the hand she is using to do the nose thing. She gasps and turns around, "Nothing!" She says and quickly walks out of the studio.
Mi Nam looks at me.
"What have you done to my sister.." He sighs and walks away. I laugh and jog after Mi Nyu until I catch up to her. I walk next to her, staring at her. She quickens her pace. I smile and lock hands with her. She just keeps walking.
"How long are you going to ignore me??" I ask.
"I'm not ignoring you..I just feel awkward. You kept glaring at me during the whole song, so I thought you were mad at me, now you're in here walking with me. I just feel weird." She says.
I had no idea she thought I was mad at her..
"What.." I say. I look at her..then just bust out laughing.
"Hahahah...I thought...I thought I was being romantic, but you thought I was mad..ahahahha!"
"D-don't laugh!!" She yells and looks down with her arms crossed. I stop laughing and kneel down, patting her head, "you're so cute."

**********
Later
**********

I walk into Mi Nam and Mi Nyu's room, and watch as their conversation slowly stops as they realize my being there.
"Go Mi Nyu." I say simply, "Come. With me." I say, and walk up to her, pulling her off her seat and practically dragging her through the dorms.
"Hwang Tae Kyung..!" She says as I pull her, "where are you taking me..that hurts..stop..!" She yells.
I freeze and let go of her wrist, which is now red from my tight grip. I stare at her as she rubs her arm, "what was that all about!?" She yells.
I kind of feel bad for hurting her.
"Mi Nam- I mean Mi Nyu.." I say, then just sigh and turn around, "never mind." And start to walk away, until my shirt sleeve is pulled, and I look back at her,
"Wait... Why did you pull me like that??" She asks.
"I don't know. I just thought that.."
"Thought what..?"
"I wanted..to ask you out."
Her eyes go wide, "L-Like on a date??" She asks, looking confused but happy but surprised.
I nod. She smiles and starts laughing.
"I really thought you were mad at me this time. Stop doing that to me!!" She yells in between laughs.
"Yah!" I yell. She says sorry and starts to stop laughing.
"Of course ill go on a date with you!" She smiles. I just stare at her.
She's too cute.
I just close my eyes and pull her quickly into a tough embrace. I smile slightly.