𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

Entry 1

Dear diary,

I don't know what to write on you. Nana gave me you because she claims you would somehow help me to be a "better person" or "see life in a different life". I can't help it that I'm not like everyone else. I'm jenny. Jenny Hillker. You're average t̶e̶e̶n̶a̶g̶ nerd :) I'm currently 16 years old. Nana claims that this is the age to go out and have fun and do things ,but I rather sit in my room and study. Now don't get me wrong it's not that I like to study its just without school I have no future. I mean all I really have going for me is school. My brother has a football scholarship in the bag. I have nothing going for me except for the fact that I have good grades. Once I get into a good college I can get out of this messed up town. They call it Sunnyvale the place where everyone is happy. Well, no offense, but I am not happy AT ALL. Our small town of Sunnyvale is run none other by my archenemy. Her name is Kristen Gillis. Her name makes me SICK! She's the towns sweetheart and the towns pride and joy. Everyone knows Kristen Gillis as the towns golden girl. She's Sunnyvale's big headed and most bad ass cheerleader. She is just so perfect, it's not fair. She lives the life of luxury and is able to get away with anything. People like me actually have to put in hard work to get what we want where as Kristen just gets it handed to her. It doesn't help that she's a total bitch. I have to hand it to her she may be a toxic bitch but she is outright gorgeous. She has curves in all the right places. Her face is unremarkable perfection. I can't help but hate her. She has made it her life's mission to torment me just because I don't fit her category of "normal". Well, screw that bitch she's stone cold to me and everyone else like me. People like me aren't friends with girls like her. I wish I can live her life, even if it was just for........one day. Oh, to live in her body for just one day I would do anything.....

380 words
Created July 19th 2021
Published April 2nd 2022

AN
Hope you all enjoyed reading the Prologue! Characters list and chapter 1 are both out now! Let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments and don't forget to vote! Love you all 💗

Instagram: @ny.episode