Psychopath

749 words

"Well Well Well, who we got now" the blond girl say to young Lorraine.

Brunette was lay on floor in pain because she knew how the meet with the rich, bitch girl band will end.

"Our little psychopath, dear Lorraine. You it's funny. Why you get this stupid " gift" form you God. If you were normal, we could invite you to our group, your pretty, a little hahaha, but nope. You choose to be possessed " the other girl, red hair girl.

"I-i didn't choose this" Lorraine say quietly.

"Aw? What are you whispering? Ups I can't hear you Hahaha hahaha" they three girl laugh so hard and the poor Lorraine stand up and run to school toilet and cry.

After some time the bell rings and it was time on next lesson. Lorraine make herself look better and run to class.

The school end. All the kids run from school to home. Lorraine didn't want to go home. Home? She didn't call the house where she live 'home'. Her mother didn't believe her. Teachers didn't. Grandparents didn't. Classmates didn't. No one believe her or trust her.

Her only friend was in another country. That was only person that believe her or try to believe. But now. The girl is far far away from young Lorraine.

Brunette go to her bedroom and cry in bed.

"Why me?! Why you choose me?! Why?.... I can't do it! Choose someone else! Not me! I want normal life... Please...." Her wish didn't come true. She still feel and see more that normal person.

"I need you, Clare" Lorraine say to herself. (Name of her believer friend)

The girl wake up next morning. She was so tired, but she sleep for 6 hours. She knew that having a gift from God is a big responsibility.

She got up and walk to wardrobe and change her clothes to baby blue dress. White socks. Black boots. She always look pretty and better than everyone was saying that she looked ugly. But she wasn't.

Brunette go to kitchen to make breakfast. She was only 17. She bearly could drive car.

Her mother didn't care about her daughter at all. She thought that this stupid gift is from Satan or something. Lorraine's mother wasn't a God believer. At all.

Lorraine took her lunch and her backpack.

"Did you hear that new student is coming to class 2B?" All kids were talking.

Lorraine were sitting on her place. Reading a book. 'I'm a gift'. One of her favorite books.

"Oh poor little girl, sitting all alone, reading stupid book."-everything Lorraine touch was stupid-" Awh, you mommy don't care about you? Sad... Ah so sad" the brunette say to Lorraine.

"Shut up Fiona" Lorraine say angrily.

"No you shut up, stupid bitch" the blond response.

"Silence class! We have new student in our class. Came in Ed" teacher say.

Then to class walk tall boy. He had dark brown hair, dark blue eyes. Four words.
Lorraine fall in love.

"Okay, sit mabye here next to Lorraine" teacher says.

The boy sat next to brunette and smile.

"Hi, I'm Ed" he start.

"Um you probably don't want to be friends with me... Um I... Have a gift from God and I see more than people" she say. Looking into his eyes. Damn this girl was so in love with new guy.

"So? I care about how girl look and act like. And what she got inside" he smile.

She smile back. When the boy look at teacher and it seems that they're talk end Lorraine become red as tomatoe.

Lesson end.

"Hello there, Ed" blond girl say.

"Um hi?" He answer.

"I'm Clementina, this is Fiona and this is Emilly" blond girl say.

"Oh well thanks for this but I have to go, bye" he got away from them.

"Stupid, he's not worth you Clementina" Emilly, the red hair girl say.

They walk away.

"Hi Loraine, if I remember wright" he say.

"Oh... I- Um yeah Uh" she start to blushing.

He just laugh and took her hand. It was end of school for today so they walk home.

"Can I walk you home?" Ed ask.

"Yes, yes! I'd love to! UM! I mean yeah, sure you can... If-if you want of course"

"Your sweet, I don't know what people see in you, like the bad, I only see good" he smile.

"Uh um really?" She ask.

"Yeah, no joking" he say.

They both laugh.