The impuslive princess and the friendly knight

-"... The dragon was defeated. After three days and three night of endless fighting, the dragon was finally laying lifeless on the dusty ground. Benny looked at his hold enemy with a mixt of pride and sadness."

- Why was the knight sad ?

Ben looked up to see his little audience, entirely composed by children. He could also see Alex not so far away, staring at him slightly amused by the whole situation. Ben Park, strong and undefeated Ben Park, reading fairy tale to toddler ? It was to good not to listen to.

Choosing to ignore his childhood friend, Ben decided to answer the wise question of a little girl, whose eyes sparkle with an infinite interest for the story.

- Maybe because a special bond was created between him and the dragon.

All the children looked confused by his explanation, some of them looking at Ben like he's grown a second head. Alex, who just violently face-palmed himself, approched the little audience and said calmly.

- What Ben is trying to say is that when two person fight, something change between them. And when the knight killed the dragon, he felt like thing could've been different. What Benny is feeling is called "empathy". Do you know that word ?

Alex was answered by a couple of nods, making him smile softly. He knew none of them actually knew what "empathy" means, he even doubt that Ben understood a word he was saying.

- Okay, that being said, may I continu the story ?

No one replied to him, only bright smiles convinced him that the kids were still interested in the tale. Not that he could blame them to be, he was also curious to discover how this story will end. Alex, who didn't share their addiction, decided to back off a little, satisfied to see his friend finally getting some rest.

-"... The knight, after what seems to be a decade, finally reached the room where his friend was captive. His greatest friend, princess Alexandra. She was staring blankly at Benny, as if to say 'You took your time, you son of a-'"

- Crayfish ! He was going to say "crayfish" !

All head turned to Alex, who just suddenly screamed everyone ears out. He looks kinda embarrassed by his sudden out-burst, but he didn't wanted kids to learn the word "bitch" from Ben.

- Crayfish ?

Ben looked ready to burst out laughing at his friend choose of word, "crayfish" being quite an original one.

- You son of a crayfish ? I think I'll use that insult against Gerard, when the oppotunity comes...

The children were quietly listening to them, frustrated by the never-ending conversation they were having. Ben, realising the dangerous glare he was receiving, decided to black-mail his friend later.

-"... But the knight didn't care about her obvious annoyed behavior. He was just glad to find out she was safe. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if she wasn't. But looking at her, being the total jerk she was, he believed he has done the right thing. Saving his best friend was totally worth it, if it meant he could spend his short life at her side...
The end..."

A strong wave of sheers followed the final point of the story, disturbing the calm who ruled the library before their arrival. Ben looked anxiouly at the bookseller, who happened to be a young and beautiful woman, just to realize she was staring at them almost lovingly. Sighing sofly, he turned to the kids and says.

- Alright kids, I'll see you again next week !

The pouting face they were making was heartbreaking, but he couldn't allow himself to be late for the annual appoinment at the pool, not wanting Gray to break his legs because he wasted his precious study time.

He wondered what kind of weapon he would use against him ? Maybe the billiard stick ?

______________________

- Hey, I was wondering...

- Mmmh ?

- Why are you always reading Kim Tea books ? I mean, his stories are really cool and all, but I don't understand why you never read books from another author...

Ben looked at his confused friend, slightly amused. He always ask that question, no matter how many times he answered him.

- It's because I'm a fan of his work. I just love the way he descride frienship and rivarly in his books. I sometimes feels like I already lived what's written in them, you know ?

Alex decided to stay silent, understanding his friend feeling. It's true that an impression of "déjà-vu" constantly comes after the fanstastic tale-reading of his friend. Ben suddenly wrap his arm around his smaller friend shoulder, his strong voice echoing proudly on the building.

- You know, I've been wondering... Don't you think that you kinda look like princess Alexandra ?

Ben knew he made a mistake the second Alex turned his head toward him. The glare he was sending him was enough to scare him to death. How he wished he wasn't such an idiot. Of course Alex wouldn't be pleased to be compared to a princess who gets kidnapp everytime.

- I mean, Alexandra is known to be impulsive so... And your two names sounds alike, don't you think ?

Feeling that his explanation weren't welcomed warmly, Ben did the only thing he could do. He ran away from Alex, who looked ready to kill him.

- Hey ! Come back here, you son of a-

- Crayfish !