Unfoolish

See, my days are cold without you, but I'm hurting while I'm with you. And though my heart can't take no more, I can't keep running back to you.
- Ashanti

~

Brielle Belair was the typical sharp-tongued woman. She loved the spotlight and attention, but loved herself even more. Her sister, Bianca, being the self-proclaimed EST and receiving all the admiration should have made her bitter, desperate even. Instead, it drove her to become her own person even more. Following a oblique message to Twitter one faithful evening sent the World Wrestling Entertainment universe, and headquarters, into a frenzy. Enter Roman Reigns.

The Tribal Chief, the leader of the bloodline, he was a force to be reckoned with. He was arrogant, he was cruel, and he would stop at nothing to be acknowledged. After the attack on his special counsel, Paul Heyman, by Edge before WrestleMania, he was gifted with a much younger, much wittier mouthpiece—Brielle Belair.

~

Jonica Keating as 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
/ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 /

Jonica Keating as 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫/ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 /

If I had to describe myself in one word, it'd be unfuckwithable. I'm the smartest damn woman in this division, hell, this company. None of these women can hold a candle to me, not even my own sister. Yeah, she may be able to wrestle circles around me, but so what? Without me, she wouldn't have even gotten here. So, everyone needs to be thanking me for making their precious golden girl the star she is today. I'm her biggest threat, she'll tell you herself. Not Bayley, not Carmella, and damn sure not Sasha Banks. It's 𝒎𝒆. Don't believe me? Watch how quick she is to lose that spunk when I'm around. I'm the real danger, not her.

Joe Anoa'i as 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
/ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 /

If I had to describe myself in one word? Hmph, it'd have to be king

If I had to describe myself in one word? Hmph, it'd have to be king. Yeah. King. You know why? Because I run this bitch, and I ain't even gon' lie to y'all, this company would be nothing without me. Who's putting the asses in seats? Sure as hell wasn't The Fiend. I made this company worth a damn, and I'm not done yet. With Brielle by my side, with my cousins with me each and everyday—man, who y'all think stoppin' me? Answer me that. 𝑾𝒉𝒐 y'all think taking me down? Exactly. This is my show, my company, I run this. But y'all already knew that.

Other WWE personnel as 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

~

"Whether you like it or not, Brielle, you will acknowledge me. Just like the rest of 'em."

"You think I'm scared of you? The only thing you're good for is leaching off of me. The producers even said it. Your base has gone up three times since I've aligned myself with you. If anybody's charity here, it's you. Oh, you're mad now? Go on, mister tough man. Hit me. Hit me. 𝑯𝒊𝒕 me."

So excited to get into this book. As always, this cover was created by my wifey goresgiggle. ❤️‍🔥