It smelled of coffee and burnt bacon, different than the scent just burnt bacon from before. A man parked a black Hyundai car near the back of the parking lot. He had slicked back brown hair and deep brown eyes, freckles covering his entire body en masse. He seemed to stand at five eleven, six foot two if he was having a good day. He wore a plain long sleeved white dress shirt with dark brown pants and leather shoes. A watch rested on his right hand, a cheap looking bead bracelet under the watch. To most he seemed to be a charming, young, and attractive man. To the few that knew this man well; others were full of shit. He entered this small diner of a place, a waitress almost immediately walking over to this man. She spoke to him almost immediately.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She sharply whispered to him, glancing around. "You aren't supposed to come here during my shift!"

He rolled his eyes at this moment. "I decided to visit my baby sister here, at her place of work."

"You're full of shit."

"I know, can you sit right now?"

She sighed before nodding, leading her brother to an empty two seating round table in the middle of the floor. She rubbed her face with her hands before groaning into them. "What happened this time?" She interrupted him before he could speak. "And don't tell me some stupid ass lie."

"The business is taking off here." He spoke. "It's gaining in popularity, talks of contracts are being mentioned. Someone offered to invest as well."

"That's amazing!" Her eyes lit up instantly. "It's a good thing, right Miguel?"

His stare bore into her eyes as he cleared his throat. "I have to leave the state."

*

*

*

Xilo groaned in annoyance, the pounding hangover in his head raging from light throbbing to feeling as if Thor was beating his head in with his hammer. His black hair was messy, as if he had done some serious head banging for three hours street. It stuck up more than that one strip of Alfalfa's hair. His eyes an uninteresting brown color. At the very least his eye lashes and eyebrows are nicely shaped and nice. His body a thin shape with slight curves to them. If he wanted to Xilo could pull off a women's cocktail dress and heels. Looks like working out really does help with his body shape, and a corset, but no one knows about his dirty little secret. His skin tone could be described as a peach-ish rose? Even he is unsure about his own skin tone.

His throat felt parched, dry, he is in need of water or something else now. The duvet fell from his body, hair messy and shirt wrinkled with a stain at the bottom. His sweatpants rolled up halfway on his legs when he threw them over the left side of the bed. Xilo pushed the blanket away, moving closer to leaving the bed. As he stood up, his back throbbed and he fell to the ground. His legs shook, his arms shook.

'Oh, so I did that last night.' He thought, trying to push himself to his legs. 'I can't get up, fuck.'

If he could not walk, then he would crawl on his hands and knees to the bathroom. It couldn't be hard right? Wrong. He barely had any physical strength left to move. Still, Xilo managed to make it to the door, huffing from what he had just managed to do. He groaned, staring up at the handle to the door.

"I'm double fucked."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hi wh/r3s /j

My name is Zephyr and I use he/they pronouns along with other neopronouns. I'm abrosexual and nonbinary ftm transgender, so do not use female relating terms for me please.

This is the Wattpad equivalent to my kinda eh quotev book called Prologues. I might make Wattpad exclusive drops of writing blurbs here, which is the purpose of this? A dump of writing blurbs that aren't the right length to be an actual prologue will be here and on my other thing.

Yeah.

That's it.

Peace.