Imagine. Christmas with your lover.

(Sorry for how long it took. I love you mutuals. This is for you. -Anne.)

It's the morning before Christmas Day.
You and your lover had decided to stay in your penthouse in New York.
It has always been your dream to spend Christmas with the person you love so dearly. Ever since your business had grown larger and larger, you had always took a moment of your day to think about this very moment.
You laid on your make shift bed on the floor. Your pet sleeping calmly next to you, and your lover in the kitchen, cooking your favorite Christmas dish, and the ironic cookies that seem to never taste bad.
The tree you and your lover decorated the night before, stands tall with all of the lights and ornaments balancing perfectly on each branch.
The smell of fresh pine, filled the room. Making you close your eyes peacefully. The smell of fresh pine made you think back to the time you and your family stayed in a cabin in the forest.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas played just loud enough for you and your lover to hear, and just quiet enough to not wake up your sleeping pet.
You stared at big glass windows that showed the winter wonderland outside.
You watched as the Snow falls slowly, a snowflake falling delicately on one of the big windows.
You smiled warmly to yourself as you watched the bustling cars pass by out of your window.
You paid close attention to every detail below on the street.
Your favorite coffee shop was busy, people of all ages walking out with a smile on their face.
Kids were playing in the snow, making snow angels, and Snowman's.
You watched a young couple take a picture near a decorated Christmas tree.
You even watched the most heartwarming proposal happen down below. Making you think of the time your lover proposed to you on one lovely Christmas.
You watched a older couple walking out with big bags filled with gifts. Wondering how the lucky kids or Adults receiving the gifts would react.
You laughed a bit as you watch a rushing parent drop some of their gifts when they tried stuffing them in their trunk.
Before you could watch more people down below, you lover nudged your shoulder.
"My love..your cookies are done."
They said smiling charmingly as they showed their fresh batch of Christmas cookies.
"Thank you sweetheart. It looks wonderful."
"Just for you." They said, kissing the edge of your jaw before they walked back to the kitchen.
Minutes later, your lover came back, with a bowl of the cookies they made.
You watched them as they sat the bowl down next to the window and Lay down next to you.
"How are you my love?"
They said wrapping their arm around your waist and pulling you in for a warm cuddle-hug.
"Better since you laid down next to me."
You said, laying your head on their shoulder.
Your lover chuckled lovingly, making you laugh as well.
"Shh..you don't wanna wake up the [pet]!"
You hushed them playfully.
"Alright Alright. I'll be quiet."
They said, running their hands through your hair.
"Merry Christmas my love."
You flicked their head.
"It's not Christmas yet, silly."
Your felt them squeeze you a bit.
"I know. I just wanted to hear your voice one more time."
You huffed playfully, a bit flustered you fell for their little tricks.
They laughed out loud, resting their chin on top of your head.
"Okay okay! I'll stop."
"Good."
You said turning towards your lover.
"I love you.."

"I love you more."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 21, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Christmas fic. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें