Genin exams

Naruto is a girl it's the last day of the academy and her and her bestfriends have been looking up to it the hyuga clan wants to know hinata progress with her training with naruto but naruto said wait until the chunin exams the only people who know naruto is a girl are her best friends neji has a crush on naruto just doesn't show it he likes training with her naruto and her friends have been Anbu for a while now since they where 4 and neji was 5 they were sent to the academy to watch over what they think is the last uchiha but naruto and her friends know it isn't true but the council doesn't know that
Naruto pov:
I woke up this morning got in the shower and took a shower I got out and put on a

Naruto is a girl it's the last day of the academy and her and her bestfriends have been looking up to it the hyuga clan wants to know hinata progress with her training with naruto but naruto said wait until the chunin exams the only people who kno...

This is what naruto has on

"Naruto went down stairs to see her family in the kitchen eating madara told her to sit down and eat she did just that and then leaved after eating and putting her shoes on she met shikamaru neji and hinata on a roof when they always meet then they went to the academy and sat down"

Neji pov:
"Me and hinata got up for the last day of the academy which mean we got half of the mission done I got dressed and went down stairs with hinata to eat breakfast we did and met shikamaru and naruto on the roof we meet up on and then we went to the academy naruto and hinata sat infront of me and shikamaru. Hey naruto when do you think this will be over I said and she replied I don't know maybe when we are in a team tomorrow jiji is all ways watching us with his orb that lets him see every thing she said then realize that the hokage could Peak at women in the bath house iruka than walks in the room they started the exams and we passed so did every one else we went to lunch and we ate in the woods by a lake. So who do you guys think your going to be on a team with I said probably tenten and lee for me I said again I might have sasuke and Sakura I hope I don't tho naruto said ino and choji I think shikamaru said kiba and shino hinata said we then kept eating I see why naruto is going to be one a team with sasuke but why sakura I said.