Abandonment Issues

                          At lunch Tia Nicole Nicolson, assumed that her eyes were playing tricks on her, it wasn't like her best friend would abandon her for the new boys, but apparently, what her eyes were seeing, was correct, Drew Taylor had abandoned her for them!

                          Now Tia was not one to cause a scene and so she clammily made her way over to the Ace Gang and her younger sister. "Hello Little people" she greeted them, breathing in deeply to contain her resentment towards Drew, the young ones waved back happily.

                          Well all of them except Georgia, who was irritated that she had come to sit with them "What do you want Tia?" she sighed, it wasn't like she had any difficulty being her younger sister, oh wait!

                            Tia smiled at her sister sarcastically, now like every other pair of siblings the two did get on but now was not one of those moments "well if you could not see, my darling sister. My best friend has abandoned me!"  She made sure to put enthesis on the word Abandoned.

                            Apparently, that was all it took for Drew to finally notice her. He pinched the bridge of his nose in hopes that God gives him patients because if he is given strength, he is going to smack her "Tia, I didn't abandon you, I made new friends!" but saying that had not changed anything, it only made things worse.

                            Tia, the ever so easy-going person, that she wasn't, knew she was going to make his day a living hell. "What do you mean you made new friends? I'm your only friend." she announced dramatically.

                           Drew shook his head, this is what his life had been like for the past, God knows, how many years "Boys I would like to welcome you to life with Tia Nicolson, but I don't reckon you forgotten what it was like." Drew uttered.

                          Tom Jennings, the ever so fun footballer, had found it hilarious, she was the same old Tia, but Robby had no idea how to handle his emotions properly and just looked away not paying her any attention.

                            Robbie and Tom, who had spent the morning with Drew, knew exactly what was happening and why Tia was acting the way that she was. When it came to Tia's friends, she had major Abandonment issues, it was funny really, given she left Robbie the day he told her he loved her. 

                             On the other side of the field was Tia and the Ace gang, having the time of their lives, oh how she wished they were, since Jas was the only one of the Ace Gang that Tia could actually stand, so there she was in a conversation about how Jas thought Tom Jennings was the hottest guy she had ever laid eyes on.

                              As lunch went on, the eyes that Robbie and Tia were making at each other when they thought no one was looking, went unnoticed by most but not by Drew, Tom or Jas. Each of them coming up with a with a plan to get the together or back together in the books of the people who knew the truth.

                            Not long after the bell went and everybody on the field left to go to their classes, except a certain blonde and brunette, who's eyes had met and where just staring deeply at each other, knowing deep down inside of themselves, that something was not right. And as both the teen made their way to the classes, it clicked, they still had feeling for each other.

(Lucy says!)

So, I know that it has been a while since I last updated this book but finally here is the new chapter, I know that once again it is a short one and it's not one of the best, I've ever written but I hope that it will make up for not updating sooner.

Much Love,

writtenbyancientstars