smut ;)

this is set after natm3 but Larry is still working at the museum and they don't open late anymore yada yada, shout out to my bestie because I wrote this for them.

words; 1215
not sure if this is considered long but it was four pages on paper and my hand is very sore :/

Enjoy!

(EDIT; PLEASE IGNORE THIS CHAPTER ITS ACTUALLY SO BAD, IF YOU WANT SOME OKAY SMUT PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANKYOU!!)

They hadn't seen eachother in months, neither could believe this was really happening, but here they were. They had finally reached Octavius' sleeping quarters, Jedediah opened the door and paused to look around. Octavius had tidied his room because he knew tonight was special. Jedediah walked inside and lay on his lovers bed, laughing he reached for Octavius and pulled him so hard that he fell onto the bed, landing on top of Jed. His groin was nestled between Jed's thighs and their faces were close together. Jed felt Octavius growing hard against him and he smile even more. Octavius slid his hands around the nape of Jed's neck and kissed him. But it was a light, teasing kiss. His lips danced over Jed's first upper then lower, his touch was so feather like it almost tickled. He parted his own lips, longing for the heat and passion he knew Octavius was capable of. Mouths open, tongues questing, suckling and biting as their bodies strained to press closer, even when they were touching at every possible juncture. But Octavius didn't give him that. Instead, he kissed slowly, tenderly. His kisses moved to Jeds jaw and down to his neck, where he nibbled and sucked but softly. So softly. Jedediah felt an arousal the likes of which he had never felt before. The bloodlust rose inside him, creating a red haze over his vision. Octavius' mouth was near his throat and it was driving Jedediah wild he wanted Octavius inside of him, he wanted all of him. And yet Octavius held himself above Jed, not even letting his weight rest on him, just gently nibbling, his entire demeanor on of infinite control. Except, perhaps, for the hardness between his legs. He arched his hips against Jed's in a slow primal rhythm. Jed was trembling now.

"we have more than an hour," he whispered.

"if you make me wait that long, I swear on Ahks tablet, Octavius I will rip your heart out."

His eyes, lazily half-lidded before, widened a little at the declaration.

"please?" Jedediah whimpered.

The smile died, and his eyes became darker. Passion-glazed Jed thought. He looked different. Intense and deep. Octavius reached down to take off his armor and undershirt as Jed watched. His chest was magnificent. He'd noticed as much as before, and he was noticing it all over again with an even deeper appreciation this time. Suddenly Jed's hands were all over him, running over every spot he admired and every place between. Touching him, feeling his skin and muscle slipping beneath his palm, had become as necessary as breathing. He couldn't help himself. Octavius had been undoing his  belt and pants, but stopped when Jed began caressing him, he went still watching his beloved boyfriend, his eyes fell closed as Jedediah stroked and rubbed his shoulders and his chest, his arms and belly.

"you're killing me Jedediah"

"as you were me, only a few moments ago. It serves you right."

But he stopped and focussed on undoing the buttons of his signature blue shirt, his vest, hat and gloves had come off ages ago. He quickly shimmied out of his pants and boxers and leaned back to observe Octavius. He was kneeling infront of him fumbling with his own buttons but had only managed to get halfway before he'd apparently lost the ability to do anything but stare.

Jedediah blinked up at Octavius.

"what?"

"you"

"what about me?" he looked down at his body "is something wrong?"

"nothing's wrong...you're beautiful, that's all. The most beautiful thing I've ever ..god."

And then his lips were on Jed's again, but no longer with those useless, teasing kisses he'd been giving him before. Now they kissed the way he's been wanting to; fully, deeply, almost desperately. He twined his fingers into Octavius' hair and tugged his head away from his mouth, guiding him toward his chest, until he latched on and bit his nipple making Jedediah yelp in pleasure. He wrestled with Octavius' pants, shoving them down his hips; then Jedediah lifted his and wrapped them around his partners waist, locked his ankles behind him and pulled him down, until his hard, erect member slid right inside him. Deeply inside him. Jedediah closed his eyes, and his mouth formed a perfect O, which was also the sound he made. It was a cry of sheer sensation, of physical bliss. Octavius waited for a moment to make sure his lover was okay and when he got the signal he slammed into Jedediah full force, making him scream to the heavens above, he slid back and forth, in and out, he moved his hips in circles, rocking so deeply inside the man he loved most. He thrusted into Jedediah and he moaned desperately, Octavius shifted a little and started pounding Jedediah at just the right angle every single time and didn't stop even after Jedediah came into his chest. Octavius slid his hands beneath Jedediah, gripping his hips tight and holding him close so he could penetrate even deeper as Jedediah climaxed again. He moaned and cried, then came again as his body tried to shake itself apart. And all while Octavius held him, pushing him more and more making the pleasure go on. Finally he eased back a little, changing his movements to slower, gentler ones, just to give Jedediah some time to come back to earth. Panting, he managed to stammer one word

"Ah-ma-zing" 

"We're just getting started. Come here"

He wrapped Jedediah in his arms, hooked a leg around and beneath his, and rolled them both over, until Jedediah was laying on top of Octavius. Jed liked this very much. His knees were down, his body upright, his thighs straddling his sweaty yet gorgeous boyfriend. He rode Octavius that way, hard and deep, fast, and he enjoyed knowing that Octavius was getting incredible pleasure from watching the way he bounced on him. Hair plastered to both of their faces, Octavius moaned loudly and held Jed's hips so hard he was sure he left bruises, but Jedediah didn't care. It wasn't enough, so he began to lean back, changing the angle of entry and slide, the contact points, just enough. New nerve endings came screaming to life, and with a few more thrusts Jedediah was coming again, screaming Octavius' name, shivering all over, bouncing faster than before, and then loosing himself in a torrent of spasms that rocked him right to the core. He didn't realise that Octavius had come too. Octavius held Jedediah close to him and kissed his lips, his neck and chest. The young cowboy was exhausted now, he took a deep breath and slowly pulled off of Octavius, cum leaking on their chests and down Jedediah's thighs.

Larry would have to talk to them about keeping the volume down.

heyy sorry if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes I know theres a few so just let me know!