Heat waves

Dream POV
It's late at night, i couldn't sleep, couldn't stop thinking about George. I got up and saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked like shit, I kept starring at myself, as if I was swimming into my reflection deeper, and deeper. I got out of my thoughts and laid back down.

I starred up at my ceiling,  George keep crossing my mind more and more, I hated how I couldn't be there with him, I wanted to so bad but I couldn't just travel over. I look at my phone to check the date, it was the middle of June. Maybe next month I could possibly try to visit him. I fell asleep of the idea of seeing him not just through a screen. I saw him, he was waiting for me at the airport, he looked displeased, could I make him happier I thought? I walked up to him and held him, I felt him smile. After bit of catching up and just holding each other we decided to head to his place.

Once we got their I could tell he was excited, I loved seeing him smile. "Dream?" Fuck I starred for to long. "Yea?, sorry" I said embarrassed of what I did. "All good lol wanna watch a movie?" George asked. "Sure sounds like fun" that well distract me from thinking about him.. good . George picked the movie and we sat down watching it. After an hour, the movie finished.

I was on my phone and I saw a recommended video of one of fans. It was about how dnf was real. I laughed and showed George. " I saw George laugh then went to a confused smirk. I said "what" he asked "why do you have recommended?" I saw my red face and his dumb pretty smile through the reflection of my phone. "I just wanna support my fans, that's all" I said laughing nervously. George said "whatever dreamy, I need a smart guy anyway" I know he was just joking but I know he needs something better in his life . And it just isn't me. I laughed and said "he huh?" George got red and said "stop it, you know what I meant" I check the time and it was late.

George said "let me show you your room" I smirked and said "oh we're not gonna share a bed" George laughed and said "you wished" could I make him happier? Could me and him be more then best friends?, maybe.

George took me to the room and for some reason he kissed me, I couldn't fight it, We continued, We stoped to catch our breath. George looked at me and told me he loved me. That's all I ever wanted to hear. But this feels off. Why is happening like this? Is it supposed to be like this? "George?" "Yes Dream?".."Is this real?" I asked. "No dream". Everything started to disappear "George don't go! I don't wanna be alone please" I started to scream out. George just smiled and said "you deserve someone better dont you think?" " no! you are what I need please" "Dream stop. You know this hurts the both of us.."

No one POV
They both cried, "bye Dream" George said

Dream woke up to sapnap panicking. "Dream!" Sapnap said worried. "Where's George?" Dream said looking around. "George?" Sapnap said confusing. Dream realized it was dream. Sapnnap hugged Dream and said "another dream about him, dude you gotta tell him" Sapnap said. "I know I just think he will not feel the same, you know?" Dream said concerned. "Take your time but I'm sure he will" sapnap said as he let go of Dream, "I just wanna be alone right now". "Okay dream." Sapnap left.

I need go see him, I just need to go.
Dream booked his flight for the next day.

Thank you for reading!!! And sorry for the mistakes. I didn't finish the full song but you should go listen to it lol. WELL BYE AND NEXT ONE WILL BE PORK SODA 😳