ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ x ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ

ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Whale Island was a small port for trade goods and fisherman, it was the home town of Gon Freecss.

Making their way to Gon's house, Valentine and Killua saw a small and picturesque, two story home that was built at the top of a beautiful hill that was surrounded by a healthy field of grass. Flowers, greenery and the ocean surrounded the house, the bright glares of the sun gently heated down on the island, a gentle breeze of wind brushing across the port.

Running up the hill, Gon left his friends behind as he ran up and started waving his hand, a large smile on his face.

'Aunt Mito!',Gon called out and excitedly waved his hands.

Looking closer, the woman's confusion soon turned into excitement and pure joy upon seeing that the young boy had returned home.

'Gon!',The woman called back and she began to wave back, a large smile on her face.

With a gentle laugh, Gon ran up to the woman and tightly wrapped his arms around her, a small smile on his face as the woman spun him around.

'I'm home, Aunt Mito!',Gon told the woman, a bright smile on his lips and joy was clear on his face.

Awkwardly looking at one another, Valentine and Killua looked towards Zeus as the hawk flew from the blonde's shoulder and flew towards the green-haired boy.

Landing on his shoulder, Zeus took the woman by surprise causing her eyes to widen slightly, but the hawk ignored her and rubbed his beak against Gon's cheek, a low chirp leaving him.

Looking past Gon, Mito's eyes landed on the two children further behind him; who were bashfully walking towards them, and she gave the two a gentle smile as she noticed that they were hesitant.

'And you two must be Valentine and Killua',Mito observed.

Looking up at the woman with a chirp of curiosity, Zeus flew from Gon's shoulder and gently landed on Mito's, his obsidian black eyes observing the woman with a gentle gaze.

Jumping slightly, Mito let out a gasp of shock and looked at the hawk on her shoulder, before looking down at Gon; who gave the woman an encouraging nod. Slowly nodding back, the woman gulped lightly and slowly held up her hand, watching as Zeus jumped back with a flinch, causing Mito to stop moving her hand and just decided to let the hawk decide on his own as she kept her hand where it was.