one

Ones in the world, there where people that could control the elements. Such as Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Theo's people were called Fay's. People did not even know if they where Fay's or just normal people, tee's Fay's could be any type of thing in middle earth. There was even some orks that had the ability to control them. But are story begins with a Mother and Father. The mother being a beautiful young Dwarf named Yen,(Y-en) and a young Elven Fay named Heldin (Hell-din). There love grew along with there age, when the young women was at age, her parents arranged for her to be married to a young man she refused, and ran off with the love of her life. Soon Erabor her homeland was taken and her first child was born, a young girl with the body of a elf,
and the eyes and height of a dwarf. They named her Almar and she grew strong, still the height of her mother but strong and as beautiful as a elf. Her shoulder's where a little more wide, and she had more mussel in her arms and legs. She learned how to use her power to control the plants around her. She learned to fight with a bow and sword like a elf, and like a dwarf. Using swift movement from her fathers side and strong powerful blow's from her mother's side. Everything came crashing down. Her mother left the world, the sickness she had unbelievable. Sadness washed over her father like no other, he took his own life that night. Almar was all alone in the world. Only 67 she did not know what to do. She was a ranger lost in the world of sadness, and grief. She was going town to town to help others with the same sickness as her mother. Her power of plans grew so she could make more herbs to heal people, she came across a town with a brewing sickness with dwarfs of Erabor. She knew her mother was from the lost kingdom of Erabor and she had friends still in touch from the mountain. There letters still coming to the house burnt to the ground along with the bad memory's. She knew one name, one women how always sent a letter. Dis, the name rang in her ear as she entered a home with a Dwarf that had a women flocking trying to get his fever down.

(Almer POV:)

"Um" I cleared my throat. "OH!, sorry you scared me. Are you Almar?" "Yes, I am. what seems to be the problem?" I ask looking at the Dwarf laying on the bed. "I'm not having a Elf heal me." he said giving me a nasty glare. "Kind of short for a elf. Aren't you?" He mocked. "that's because I'm only half elf," I said back putting some herbs into some hot water to make some tea. "Oh, stop it Thorin. She is only here to help." The women said I froze. That name I've herd it before my mother would tell the story of the battle in Maria and the prince winning the battle. "No Elf would help, they are all back-stabling Da Spi Zou's" he said giving me the side eye.
"Not all of us. You know for you being a hero to many you are a ass." I said remembering the amazement in my mothers voice as she told me of the brave man. "What?" "I said that for you to be a hero to many you are a ass, just because my ears are pointy. My mother died of the same sickness you have right know." I said looking at him with no emotion on my face. "Now drink this tea and if you are afraid of needles look away." I said as I put the antibiotic into the needle and gently put it into his arm. "What is in that?" the women asked. "Just a Antibiotic, it will find the bacteria that is making him sick and will kill it, and his body will remember which one
made him sick so he wont be sick again." I said nicely to the women. "Oh, thank you. I did not know what to do. Do you need anything?" "No, no I don't need anything." I said pushing some gold coins in her hands back to her. "um, stay and have dinner with us, my boys should be back. Please its the least I could do." she said. I finely agreed. Soon it was diner time, her son's weren't home yet she was getting worried. "Miss, I'm sure they are fine." I said. "Oh please call me Diss." as soon as her name come out a wave of sadness followed, I was shocked. "are you okay?" she asked. "I-i iv herd that name, my mother would tell me." I sat down onto the seat of the table and pleased my hand on my head. "You herd my name? What was your mothers name?" "n-no, you sent letters to her and she stopped writing back a year ago." "Yen, I thought she forgot about me." "She past, along with my Father." I said standing up, "I have to go. There are more people out there that need my help." I said bolting out of the door passing two people on the way out.

(Kili's POV:)

"Who was that Mother?" I asked as the women left. "Not to worry boys, she was here to help your uncle." my mother said as I look to my brother. He gave the same look of confusion. Soon we where inside eating some soup, and talking. "Mother i think she left her bag," Fili said looking at the bag with plants inside. "Oh, she did. You and your brother can take it to her after dinner.