Hello?

It's a rainy day, I love rain, I usually go out during those days but today I was thinking about something else so I stay on my sofa. It's been a few hours since school ended. It's already dark outside. The thunder rumbles outside. I haven't switched the light on, so my room is also dark, I only can see thanks to the moonlight.

At the moment my room has been luminous by a bolt of lightning which struck in the air, someone knocks on the door. Who is that? I never receive anybody in here. Still, I get up and went to open the door.

I was now facing a man in half of his thirties, quite good-looking. His clothes are a bit fancy but not too much. Because of his face, I can tell he doesn't sleep that much, is it due to work or maybe children? I checked him from head to toe. I take a look at his outfit, a pair of black jeans, a khaki jacket above a white top, and... sneakers? They were elegant and comfortable, I can tell! I have the same pair somewhere in my apartment. Suddenly, he speaks. "Kang Liu?"

If someone asks my full name then it's a police officer. But why is he at my door? "It's me", I said. "Then you should get dressed. I am officer Eun." I watch myself to realize I was shirtless with only a pair of shorts as a bottom. "Come in, I'll go put some clothes on". "Sure thanks", he replied.

I switched on the light while leaving the door. I went to find some clothes that suit a rainy day. The police officer entered and closed the door. Then he took a look at my apartment.

The door is directly leading to the living room. I have a large bookcase against the wall next to my bay window. In the middle of the room stands a brown leather sofa, with a small table in front of it. My couch is facing the entrance. There is no TV. I have a desk against the window and a laptop on it. I also have a lamp and a few other pieces of furniture and decoration but nothing too much I prefer my space to be sober. I put a carpet under the table and the sofa. My floor is elegantly composed of parquet.

I came back dressed up. I wear black jeans too, but I associated them with black boots and a top under a long coat. The officer asked me: "Are you ready to leave?"

"Sure", I answered.

"Let's go."

"I follow you."

He gave me a small smile before heading out. I took my umbrella from the umbrella holder standing right next to the door. I locked my door before putting my keys in my pocket.

"You are quite calm for a young boy who knows he's going to the police station", he remarked.

" Should I panic then? You are not arresting me, if not I would have handcuffs on my wrists. You are going to interrogate me, which means I am a witness or a suspect but you don't have enough proof."

"You don't say you didn't do anything?" he noticed.

At his tone, I knew it was a statement, not a question. I kept quiet all the way to the car, and in the car. After that, he led me to an interview room.