Beaten

I'm still getting the hang of writing stories sorry if it's not that good. :)

* * * * * *

"you idiot! You filthy slut! The fucking food is overcooked! Do you expect me to eat this! You bitch! Are you trying to POISON me!" by now the tears were falling down my cheeks "dad I'm so sorry! Please stop!" "don't you dare call me that! I am not your father! Do you really think I would want to have someone as worthless as you for a daughter!?" then smack! He slapped me with so much force I stumbled and fell. Dad kept on yelling at me like always I don't know how he did it but it seemed like every time he had new insults but no matter the words it still had the same effect on me, I was unwanted. As the beatings went on the words slowly muted in my mind already knowing his routine. I curled into fetal position trying to stop the pain that was beginning to emerge. By now he was kicking me making me flinch and grunt in pain and I tried so hard to hold back the whimpers that so badly wanted to escape b/c if I did it'll only anger him more. My tears fell silently but every time I wiped them away furiously with no use seeing as though new ones were already falling. He grabbed me by the hair making me scream and yelled "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" then I saw my mom standing in the doorway looking emotionless like always. I gave her a look begging her to interfere but she didn't move. I slowly became numb knowing I'll have bruises by morning when dad was satisfied he grabbed moms hand, kissed her on the forehead and whispered "let's go to sleep" and he silently led her upstairs. After a couple of minutes I managed to control my crying I knew I had to get up but I also knew that the pain would be unbearable. Still I had to get up and clean this mess or I would surely get beaten tomorrow as well and I really didn't want to I took a deep breath and sat up holding back a scream as the pain in my waist grew. I immediately started sobbing again wondering how a father would do this to his own child. I wiped my tears and took deep breaths and quickly stood up, this time a small scream came out and I froze afraid of him coming back down and hitting me for waking them up. After what seemed like hours I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Then I slowly limped towards the counter silently wincing in pain with every move. When I was sure the kitchen was spotless I made my way upstairs to my bedroom I clenched my fist at the pain I got with every step. When I got there I cleaned myself up and went to bed thinking back to the days were my dad was actually a good man.

* flashback *

"Daddy! Look at me! Look at me!" I slowly twirled showing him my new princess dress. He came over and picked me up smiling and said "you look beautiful like a true princess! But you need to take a bath now young lady we don't want your mother getting upset with us now do we?" I shook my head no and started laughing when he began tickling me. "daddy! Daddy! S-stop!" he smiled and said "let's go pumpkin" after my bath dad tucked me into bed and read me my favorite book sleeping beauty. "alright princess time to sleep" I yawned and whispered "night daddy, l love you" he gave me a smile and whispered "I love you more. Sweet dreams"

Flashback over ***

I don't know what got into him ever since I turned eleven he became distant and then the beatings started along with the name calling my mom also took his side and whatever it was I had no clue as to why he hated me so much. That night I cried myself to sleep which was becoming a usual routine now. Besides I had school tomorrow.

Y

First chapter hope y'all liked it! Please comment! Don't be shy to tell me what you think. vote and fan if you want ;) xoxo