prologue

“ sun & moon God's despair ”

Tears dripping out from there faces, pain rage up there body, anger engulfed there mind and heart.

Humans in the land of earth noticed it, because of the sun suddenly went off it's light, and the clouds turned black , the sound of a lightning rage down thru some trees, creating a rage of fire.

Fear engulfed ever single human's feelings, running towards there houses to avoid the heaven's anger.

YES

The heavenly Major Kami are in pain and anger, they were well known, as the God of Moon & Sun that used to shine the whole world Tsukoyumi & Amaterasu, as the sudden situation went them in rage

Why?

The sun and moon's daughter the hope of all humans on earth is dead she was the soon to manipulate the War & Peace, but because of her kindness All she wanted was to protect everyone from A God that was eaten by it's jealousy, anger, Rage, and fear! He was Amaterasu and Tsukuyumi's Younger Brother, knowing that his parents chooses Amaterasu to be the major empress or should we say the major god of all, his jelousy towards his sister engulfed his heart soul.

Susanoo-no-Mikoto is the god of the sea and storms. A powerful and boisterous guardian kami, Susanoo’s moods are often as temperamental as his actions are chaotic. . .

Because of this Attitude of his, had bring his brother and sister's hatred towards him SO MUCH.

Amaterasu was now currently holding her daughter amatesuyumi stained in blood, she had been stabbed a hundred times, susanoo's anger had been released on her daughter.

how dare he do this to our daughter just how huge has his anger towards us?!? And especially to you!?! ”  — Tsukuyumi groaned in anger his voice was full of emotion but there is no happiness was on it, as his voice echoed the Imperial Heaven and the sky went on lightning again!

-- Skip . .

On the day, of there respective daughter's furneral. .  every single gods, and goddesses gathered around, they were also in pain and sadness as it also covered with anger , for Susanoo. He's chaotic attitude was never in place, it can't hold in anymore to them! ! !

But there is one only problem they cannot answered, why does her soul disappeared??

⁎ ❂ ⁎

THE GOLDEN SILVER FLOWER
blooming from heavens

The tears of Amaterasu and Tsukuyumi, combines on each other and dropped down the earthly realm, the land went on a little crack as it begone to grow immediatly , blooms of a golden clover leaf tree as the dark Cloud disapear, revealing a clear black sky with dozens of twinkling stars shines the NIGHT TIME!

The moon's light touches the golden clover leaf tree as the flowers went blooming with full glory and dances together with the wave of the wind passess by the cold night.

.... .. . .. ...

When the sun rises from the dawn, replacing the moon and shines thru the earthly realm as it's golden orange light touches the Golden Clover Flowered Tree, a circular covered it around, it was like protecting it from anyone.