1

ZANE POV

It has been a few months since Dan went on an adventure and he still hasn't come back and Verago, Grubber, and Slifer are worried and so are our parents and so I'm going to see the one person who can help me find my brother.

And that is his mentor Kali and our next neighbor and friend.

When I get to her house I ring the doorbell and after a few seconds the door opens and I see that it's her husband.

"Hey kid," Mikey says "what's up"

"I need to see Kali please"

"Sure, come on in," Mikey says and I go in "hey babe" she looks at him "Dan's little brother is here and he needs to see you"

"Hi, Zane," Kali says walking to him "what can I do for you?"

"Dan went on an adventure months ago and he hasn't come back and my parents and our friends are worried about him"

"Hmm, usually after an adventure is over you get sent back at the Exact time you left," Kali says "something must be wrong" she then touches her crystal and makes a hologram of the universe and multiverse "now let's see where he is"

"What is this?" I ask.

"This is a hologram of the universe and multiverse and he should be in one of these somewhere," Kali says.

"Wow" Mikey and I both said.

She then closes her eyes and moves her hands and focuses and then opens her eyes.

"He's over here," Kali says as she points to it.

"Where though?"

"I can't get an exact location, something is blocking me from getting it," Kali says and then waves her hands and the hologram "I think Dan's bracelet is blocking me," she thinks for a second "but I know that galaxy, I've been there" she walks around "something must be wrong, I wish I could go, but I got so much stuff to do"

"I could go, babe," Mikey says.

"No you can't, remember," Kali says "your brothers are coming to visit"

"Aww shell, I forgot," Mikey says.

"Then let me go" we turn our heads and we saw Junior walking this way "Dan is my friend and if he needs help, then I need to go"

"If you are going, then I'm going, he's my brother"

"Dan would hate it, if you got hurt," Kali says.

"This bracelet is a copy of his bracelet and it has a few of his powers and one of them is that as long as I wear this I have a protection bubble around if danger comes," I said "please send me"

"And me" Junior then grabs his numb chucks "please mom, send us"

"That galaxy is different Junior and their technology is more advanced and those won't work" Kali then smiles "Mikey? Do you still have those other numb chucks?"

"Yeah," Mikey says and then smiles "you want Junior to use them don't you?"

"Yes and I can train him how to use them and then I'll send you both there to some friends I know over there on one of my adventures," Kali says.

Mikey then goes away for a few minutes and then returns with something in his hand.

"Here you go babe," Mikey says handing it to her.

"Thanks, Mikey," Kali says and takes it. And she activates it and we saw it.

"Woah," Junior says "what kind of numb chucks are those?"

"Numb chuck sabers," Kali says "now come outside and I'll teach you all the ways to use these"

We then went outside and Kali showed us and we saw that it can become 2 pieces and how to fight with them in both ways.

After a few hours, Junior was ready and Kali opened a portal and told us we would be sent to her friends.

I thank her and we both went through the portal and we were gone.

When we came to the other side we saw a lot of people and aliens looking at us.

"Intruders," someone said and everyone pointed guns at us and I got to Junior and he takes out the numb chuck sabers ready to fight.

"Stand down," a lady says walking this way with another woman "how did you find our base?"

"We were sent here," Junior says and gasps "mom?"

They look at her.

"Kali" I went to her "what are you doing here? I thought you were busy with stuff on earth"

"Earth? Kid I haven't been on earth in years and why do you look like Mikey?" She asks.

"Mom, don't be silly, it's me, Junior, I'm your son," Junior says.

"OK, clearly we have a lot to talk about and a lot to explain so why don't we go somewhere private and let's talk" Kali says.

"Ok" we both said.

We then follow them into a room and we talked and we heard their story and they heard ours.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️