1

it was a usual Sunday afternoon. I had just finished my homework. stupid me leaving it till last minute.

it was late, i was tired but i need something to drink. i made my way from my desk in my bedroom and down the stairs to my kitchen.

i grabbed a cup of water and a piece of cheese. i've always loved cheese. The sweet taste of it but something was off about this piece.

Not thinking too much into it, i made my way back up the stairs and into my bedroom. i was feeling dizzy. Like i was gonna fall.

My vision was going black and i couldn't stand anymore. My knees collapse. i was on the floor. everything was spinning.

Then I saw it. no. I saw him.

i could just make out the black hair under the hood of his hoodie. He was smiling.

Who was he.

i blacked out..

time skip - 5 hours later

i woke up, in a small room. i couldn't make out much of it but there was a bed in the coner if the room.

I was on a chair. nothing keeping me there. i was just sat there.

i got up and walked over to the door. i turned the handle on the door. It was unlocked.

slowly opening it. I stuck my head out to see if anyone was there.

no one was there. i made my way out of the room and made my way down the hallway to the stairs.

i made it down the stairs, to the front door. this was too easy.

i reached for the door handle but someone grabbed my shoulder

"where do you think your going darling?"