Chapter 1.

It's been years in this damn facility. After years of rotting in my old Pirate Cove, we got moved to a place that smells like piss, shit and pizza. My nose forgot how to smell other things. Being here is like some kind of a sick joke. Having to watch our replacements in our positions creating memories for the little children who once used to love us. I used to be a kid myself.. *scofs*
Well, there goes my cue to run around at night pretending like the old bastard in a freddy mask is one of us.

The night guard leaves for the night and we all get back to the storage room. Hiding away like the dirty little secrets we are. Those replacements were getting on my nerves they dont' know how to scare a guy. As Chica leaves to go clatter about in the kitchen, i'm left with Freddy and Bonnie. I'm not really friends with anybody in my area. Besides Mangle. Her and i go way back.. but of course, she's not here. We have some things in common.

Silence fills the heavy contaminated air until suddenly-
Bonnie: "I can't believe we didn't find the night guard tonight!"

Freddy: "Yeah it's a shame. But it's Foxy's fault for holding us back trying to convince us that my replacement is the guard."

*i scoff*
Foxy: "I do hope you realize that it really is him. Think about it. Our replacements look like the Kardashians in kid form. With their rosy cheeks and botched bodies. You can see the eyes throught the holes in the damn mask. "

Bonnie: "I-i think Foxy has a point. Why would he be lying and risking his own future for such an unsure statement?"

Freddy: "Fuck you guys. You childish souls really are the reason we are thrown back here. I'm leaving and i'm gonna catch the motherfucker myself for all I care."

That same dead silence roams through and from.. its always so weird being in a room alone with that little bunny. Man.. I don't know why he's so happy all the time. It almost makes me feel uneasy. Why does he take my side in things? I really hate that little idiot.

Foxy: "I'm fucking leaving. Stop being so happy. You disgust me."

I walk out of the room to that same hallway i've walked on for what feels like centuries. This is when my breaking point comes.. why do i feel this way when i'm alone with that fucker in the hellhole. Almost like my stomach wants to burst with butterflies.. i hate this shit. I hate him.

I sing the song i used to love..
~Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars..................... i could really use a wish right now.. wish right no-~
I felt something almost comforting put pressure on my once orange fur. Its him. This is how i really feel. I cant deny love against me.. even if i feel like i don't deserve it....

Bonnie: "Wish right now.. wish right now........yeah I could use a dream or a genie or a wish..-"
Foxy: "To go back to a place much simpler than this..-"
Bonnie: "Cuz after all the biting and scratching and crashing-"
Foxy: "And all the glitches and the cramps and the malfunctions.."
Bonnie: "And all the———"
Foxy: "...why. why are you doing this now of all times?"
Bonnie: "There comes a time where you fade into the blackness.. Foxy! You-You're crying!

I still remember that feeling. No. It was more than a feeling. It was finally what i've longed.. i realized it... i love him. 

I hug him back with all my force..
I was almost scared of crushing him completely..
but i really didn't care...
i just wanted him in my arms..
i don't want him to leave.

Bonnie: "There's lots of things i haven't told you.... look... im not all colors and rainbows like you think. Matter of fact.. ive never felt more sad than this.. why do i love a bastard like you. I love you. I've loved you my whole life. I don't think i can stop loving you.

Foxy:"Follow me."

That day will never be forgotten.
It still feels like i'm living the same exact day.