Part 1

"Thank you so much, doctor. Thank you for saving my husband", a lady held your hands. "Don't mention it. Take care of him well", you smiled and moved away. This is your routine life. Sometimes, things work out sometimes it doesn't. You entered your cabin and rested against your chair comfortably. You are a cardiologist. "Y/n, you could have said some more comforting words to that lady", your friend chuckled. "Like what? It's not like I don't want to do it. It's just so awkward for me mimgle with people", you said. "This is why you shouldn't have buried yourself under books all your life", she giggled. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't", you chuckled.

You were an introvert. You would always take time to interact with people and mingle with them to become friends. Once you are comfortable no one can stop you at any cost. You had a big mouth. The problem is that it takes time. "I wonder what will happen if you marry someone just like you", you laughed. "You and your imaginations. I don't even have time to date", you said. "What if your parents find someone?" she asked you "I don't have anything to oppose if I feel the person is right one for me", you said. "Hope you marry someone just like you and live a boring life", she just couldn't held her laughter.

"What's so funny?" you shook your head. "By the way, when is your next schedule?" she asked you. "I don't have any surgery scheduled today but I have to go through the appointments", you said.

"Fine, have a good day", she left your cabin. "You too, Mimi", you said. The rest of the day was smooth. You collected your coat and bag and headed home. Something smelled good as you entered your house.

"Mom, what are you cooking?" you entered the kitchen. "Your favourite dish", she smiled. "Wow! I will shower and come soon", you ran to your room. She chuckled at your behaviour.

By the time you came out of shower your dad joined as well. You were talking about your day. The dinner was the only family time. You always managed to catch-up with them.

Once the dinner was over, you were sitting on the couch and trying to watch something on the TV. "Y/n, can we talk?" your mom asked you. "Yes mom", you switched off the TV.

"Uhm... We were thinking of getting you married. What do you think?" she asked you. "You are settled and this is the only thing left", they said. They were right. But, are you ready?

"I have no objection. I will accept only if I like him", you said. They were happy as well. "To find a groom it will literally take weeks. Till that let me be free", you thought. "We have one in mind. We spoke with his parents as well. How about him?" they gave you a photo.

"What?! You guys already have someone in your mind", you gasped. You looked at the photo. "Who gives photos to each other these days?" you took a good look. "No way", you muttered.

"He is Namjoon", your mother said. "He runs a company. He is well settled as well and his parents seem really nice", your father said. "Namjoon as in Kim Namjoon?" You questioned.

"Yes! Do you know him already?" your mother asked. You looked back at the picture. "Mom, come on! I know that you guys are excited but I don't think I am not ready for marriage", Namjoon said. "Why?" his father questioned him. "How will I say that I can't really mingle with people easily?" he sighed.

"See, she is a doctor. Lee y/n. Meet her once for now and then let's decide", they gave your picture. He looked at the picture. "Don't tell me this is Lee y/n", he said. "That's what I said a moment ago", his mother said. "You know her, already?" his father asked.

Flashback~

"Y/n" "Namjoon" These two names were kind of famous and popular among teachers. They call out the names as if they are calling their youngest child with all the love.

The obedient and studio students. There were many students like this but still these two names were their favourite. Because of their quiet and soft nature. You had a tiny crush on him.

You had so many crushes but you never got the courage to tell anyone. You were a teenager and the same goes with him. He also had a tiny crush on you but what a teen mind likes no one knows.

"Y/n, do you have a moment?" Namjoon asked you. You adjusted your glasses. "What is it, Namjoon?" you asked him. Your heart skipped a beat.

"How to solve this question?" he asked you. The excitement came to the ground. "What did you expect?" your brain laughed at your heart. You explained to him. "Ah! I see. This is how you solve it.

Thank you y/n'', he flashed a smile. "Gosh! Dimples'', you chuckled. "Will he ever see me differently? Nah! I am just a nerd in his eyes'', you looked at him. He was busy looking somewhere else.

"Will she ever think of me as a guy? Just a nerd I guess. Why would she look at me while there are these guys?" he sighed. Insecurities! That's what a teenager goes through all the time. Comparing each other and crying over the misery they create for themselves.

The eyes always spot the body first. The mere infatuation of the two people who have fulfilled the beauty standards click immediately while others think that appearance is everything till you actually reach maturity.

A few people would never fall in the pit because they know that they are not permanent. You both had the same thought. Carrer first, life partner is next! That's how he was waiting for you in your cabin.

You decided to meet outside but because of the surgeries and the excitement of the parents he decided to meet you in the hospital itself. You cleaned yourself.

"Am I even presentable?" you asked Mimi. She gave a thumbs up. You took a deep sigh and entered the cabin. "Hey Namjoon" "Hey y/n" That's how the journey is going to begin!