Memories Part 1

Grace's POV:

Have you ever thought of where you're going after you die? Thought so, I've thought about it many times. Sometimes I look back and remember those thoughts. Being a human on Earth.
You're probably wondering what I'm talking about arent you?
Silly me, let me introduce myself
My name is Grace, I'm currently 18. I am also in heaven. I died in a fire while sleeping at least from my memories.
I don't remember that night much, but I do know, it wasnt an accidental fire. Someone wanted to hurt me and my mother.
I dont know who it was, or why they did it. We were a very nice family, in a nice neighborhood. Everyone loved my mother and I. My mother would always take care of people in need.
The night of the fire my mom went to bed early cause she was tired and sick. I went to bed a couple hours later. Then, the fire smoke filled my room going into my nose and into my lungs. My mom couldnt hear me gasping for air and I took my last breath. That's all I remember but I still see her on earth sleeping in my bed. She got a new house...our old one burnt to pieces. She lays there sobbing holding my bear. It makes me wonder what woulda happened if I ran out before dying...and taking my last gasp of air. I know it's too late to go back but I wish I had one last moment with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ Kinda short chapter but I hope you like it!♡♡