Be who YOU are

Nowadays its hard to show the real you, either because you can't, the reason being your afraid of being judge by others and/or you just don't want to because your protecting your self from the danger you knew that is coming.

Being yourself doesnt just mean being you its about being free to do the things that you like to do or want to do without caring how the people around you will think about you.

This past few years I have noticed that one of the effects of the lockdown cause by COVID, is kids having a hard time to expressing theirselves to the people around them.

Either because their afraid or they don't know how. Add the reason that the world that we lived in are full of prejudiced people who wouldn't think for a second before they say something that will break your little to no self-esteem.

And because of their view on YOU, you try to change it, you try to change how you act, you try to change how you speak, heck you you even try to change how you look just so you can fit in to the "standard" that they set.

Without knowing you're destroying the real you, without knowing you're losing the part of you that makes yourself unique than the others.

Its hard to just be yourself because people around us dont get who we are what we want to be. No what they want you to do is follow their trail that they left for you even tho you don't want to.

The pressure this put on someone shoulder causes it to break resulting in more serious damage, and get this they won't own up to their mistake, no the will also blame it on you.

Saying its your fault because you didn't listen to them, its your fault that you didn't tell you can't do it.

You cant tell them because they didn't give you a chance to talk, to tell what you feel about that topic .

Its hard to always put on a facade that you want them to see just to be felt accepted for a limited amount of time.

Not everyone is free to theirselve because some people can't accept their nothing but a mindless person who doesn't care if they hurt someone.

If you ever feel like your in this kind of situation, find yourself a real friend that you can talk, someone who wouldn't think twice to lend their shoulder ears for you.

Because I will say it, its hard without someone who can tell you its okay just to be who you are, that's its okay to make mistake, that's its part of being successful
.

But before you go on a journey to find that one trusted friend. Tell to yourself that you are worthy.