Chapter 1

Percy pov.
Annabeth and I were sword fighting in the arena when Nico shadow traveled in between us with full battle armor and shields on both sides of him.
"NICO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IWAS ABOUT TO DISARM HER?"
"I have been calling your names for ten minutes and you showed no sign of recognition so desperate times call for desperate measures. BTW Chiron says that there is a meeting in the big house in 5 minutes, so hurry up."
When we got to the ping pong table, Chiron looked at us and said.......
"Children, I have been speaking with an old friend of mine, Albus Dumbledore, we have decided to let you go to his old school, Hogwarts, of witchcraft and wizardry. silence was heard around the room. Then, Annabeth said,"since when were there witches and wizards?"
"Since hectate blessed 4 mortals many years ago, when I was a baby"
The funny image of a baby Chiron formed into my mind, but I kept a straight face.
"Who's going?", Annabeth asked.
"The Seven, Nico, and Thalia. Thalia, you have been allowed to go on this quest and have had your hunters oath removed for this quest in case you find the love of your life," Chiron said, wriggling his eyebrows at Thalia. Don't try to imagine it.
"When do we leave?" I asked.
"Tomorrow at 6:00. Hectate will be blessing you with magic in your sleep so that you are at their level. You will also be halfbloods theat means one magic parent and one non-magic parent which they call muggles you are 8th years and will NOT reveal your real selves. One last thing. You romans might recognize a legacy or two......"