I LOVE YOU (Yata x Reader)

(( I don't own the picture. c:

This oneshot is NOT a lemon. ^^ ))

Standing in front of the door of the Homra bar, you can hear the conversation of the Red clansmen, teasing Yata.

-Reader's POV-

"Oi, Yata-san! You know, it's best if you confess to ... already!" Fatty said.

Confess to whom? I didn't caught that..

"Yeah, that's right! I agree!" Shohei exclaimed.

"W-what?! Just shut the fck up, guys! L-like hell I'm g-gonna do t-that!" Yata protested, probably with his face like a tomato. I giggled, imagining Yata's face just as red as Mikoto-san's hair.

"Now, now, Yata-chan, why so coward this time? Aren't you aggressive in battles? But why to her you're such a weakling? Huh, virgin?" Izumo teased with a snicker.

"That's right!"

"So the chihuahua here is a virgin..? How pathetic." Eric spoke in English, everyone laughed.

"Oi! I understood what you said you know!" Yata yelled at him.

"But Yata-chan, you should really make a move already. Be aggressive on her like how you are on battles."

Okay. That's kinda... um...

"S-shut up!"

"But Yata-chaaaaan! She likes you back you know!"

That grabbed my attention.

WHAT. WHO THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT? WHO IS SHE?!?

I have a huge crush on Yata even before I joined Homra. If I look back, maybe Yata was the major reason why I even joined in the first place. But to know that he likes someone else, and that girl likes him back, it somehow hurts. My heart sunk and my world almost fell apart. The only thing that made it hold on a bit was the slight hope that it would be me. That's impossible, though.

"Who likes who!?!" Yata shouted.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took some steps away from the door of Homra and stopped listening from their conversation for a while, answering the call.

-Narration-

Inside the HOMRA bar...

"She does. She likes you. (L/n), I mean. And my advice is for you to do it with her already."

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!?! SO SUDDENLY!?!"

"If you can't do it... well, we're sorry Yata-chan. It decides it if you truly are brave. If we won't hear her moans and her screams of your name, it means you can't do it and are a coward. Don't you agree, Mikoto?" Izumo asked the said redhead. Mikoto nodded.

"WHAT!?! EVEN MIKOTO-SAN!?! I don't even know if what you guys are saying are true! She's not even showing interest!"

Everyone laughed, well of course excluding Mikoto and Yata.

(Anna is asleep.)

"You just don't notice."

"Okay, fine! I'll do it! I'll prove you that I can do it!" Yata screamed and stormed out of the bar dragging his skateboard along.

"Wait. He took our jokes seriously?" Izumo asked.

-Reader's POV-

"Okay, bye, see you tomorrow." I told my friend at the other end of the line and returned my phone in my bag.