Mission Impossible

At the center of the Skyworld fountain plaza, there stands a statue of a stunning gooddess. She has slim limbs, skin as white as silk, flowing long hair, and a great figure. Everyday, she wears a gentle smile on her face as she silently observes her surroundings.

In front of the tall statue, lies a fountain blooming flowers of water in rainbow colors. Surrounding the fountain were chestnut colored benches where angels would gather around. Elders chat with one
another, children playing, lovers proclaiming their undying love to each other, and the hearted laughters of friends and families. This beautiful scenery looks like it came straight from a painting.

Gazing more intensely into the scenery, (Y/N) started fidgeting with her maid costume that Lady Palutena made her wear to work. The fairy tale themed maid costume was purely out of place and quite embarrassing for the young
angel. A maid's headdress was on her (C/H) hair as the blue dress with an apron, tightens around her waist. Unfortunately, the dress itself was still loose which caused many people to think the outfit was a wedding dress. Where in the world did Lady Palutena found this dress? It still remains a mystery even today.

Glancing at the plaza clock, (Y/N) needed to finish her job so she shifted her back away from the plaza and went back to the temple. In (Y/N)'s right hand, her shopping bag was stuffed with various ingredients for tonight's dinner including a carton of vanilla ice cream for a certain light angel.

After entering the temple, a luxurious hall can be seen immediately. The sunlight entering from the skylight passes through the chandeliers, giving out a colourful radiance. The carpet spread on the floor is similar to the style of the ones in old castles. Large paintings are hung on the walls. Each is worth enough to provide a luxurious life.

In the large kitchen (Y/N) started to make dinner.There's a lot of pots, sinks and gas stoves here, but they would barely be used by the residents of the temple. Lady Palutena is very rich, and she could even hire over twenty chefs, but she didn't hire any up until a certain juvinator incident. Not only a chef, she didn't even hire any other maids, and (Y/N) have to handle Lady Palutena and Pit's chores for them. As the royal maid for the Goddess of Light , (Y/N) diligently finish the chores like cooking, washing the clothes and sweeping the floor.

A loud sigh of relief escapes from her lips as she lies on her bed in total bliss. The silent atmosphere quickly ended as Pit came into her room with a childish pout from his face.

"(Y/N), Am I cute?"

Shades of red spread across the maid's face as she was startled by the sudden question from the light angel.

"Ummmm....of course you are."

"Yeah,I don't think that's a good thing..." Pit muttered as he lay next to (Y/N) on her bed.

"Why not?" (Y/N) asked as she looks into Pit's sky blue eyes.

"I want to look intimidating and make my enemies scream and tremble in fear when they hear my name. Not squeal and start to pinch my cheeks or ruffle my hair."

A giggle escapes from the maid's lips as she teases her friend by ruffling his chocolate brown hair.

"I disagree Pit, your cuteness is the source of your tactics of defeating your enemies take Posphora for example.

Pit puffed his rosy cheeks in fustration as a he made a childish whine.

"But I want to do it the manly way!"

In that moment, the maid couldn't help but burst into laughter knowing her best friend isn't exactly the definition of manly.

"Haha very funny " Pit stood up from the bed and stick his tongue out at the maid. He walked over to the nearest mirror and put his fist on his chin.