Sus

Stop whys this book so long- but anyways updates may be a little slower due to some things but I'll make sure to write! Enjoy~
___________________________________

It was the next day, just a Tuesday was still enough to put a bore into your face.

The good thing was that you made it home in time with Eri who didn't wake up from the energy she wasted. Another good thing was that your pants had dried in that certain spot Shoto got to at the park.

Shoto still wasn't satisfied with you just yet, but another thing painted over his mixed mind as he thought about a few things.

Instead of paying attention to whatever Mr. Aizawa was saying, he was doodling at the corner of a white paper.

Would she really be willing to make that move? He asked himself while drawing a circle and filling it with random shapes.

I really want to do it with her, I have all the necessities needed for it. Shoto knew he could just steal from his father, as well as Natsuos old rustic looking piggy bank he had for years.

How would I bring up the topic, hints? Has she hinted? The doodles became very abstract instead of neat on the led swatched paper.

As he was about to peek over at you, Shoto raised his head. Instead meeting the gazes of his classmates and teacher.

"Pay attention." Mr. Aizawa had a bitter tone with the grey scarf covering a set of grit teeth.

A chill ran down Shoto's spine being forced into the 'spotlight'. "Yes sir." He gave a quiet nod with hidden embarrassment as sets of eyes turned back, expect for yours.

From his peripheral vision he saw you side eyeing him.

"What is it?" Shoto whispered quietly calming the movements of his pencil.

You were taken aback trying to avert your eyes. "Nothing it's just-" "Your foot tapping is literally going a trillion miles per hour." Eren almost shared a brain cell with you, saying exactly what you couldn't finish.

Instead your mouth made an 'oh' noise as you briskly turned back to look at Eren.

Freya gave you a nervous smile as Eren stood his guard. "What?" He shrugged it off making you shake your head in return.

Turning back towards Shoto you saw his legs shaking just a bit, as he looked brainwashed focusing on only what was in his hand.

Whys he acting all suspicious like that? You were curious trying to find a look in his eyes, they showed nothing from your sidelines.

______________

School went by with a big ratting out of the ordinary.

I guess now can be the time since I've got a semi plan. I haven't even asked her parents what are they going to say- or do? Shoto was in his brain land.

"Shoto hello!" Your voice cut in his mind making him realize his grip on your hand loosened.

By a jump shock he accidentally squeezed your hand making you release a stinging sound. "W-what is it?" Shoto sputtered out seeing your furrowed brows.

"What is it with you? You were awfully jittery for hardly the whole day. Are you alright Shoto?" You searched his face not finding any pale skin or sick symptoms.

Shoto clicked his tongue slightly shaking his head. "I-I'm fine Y/n." He tried to convince you but all he did was add more to your plate of worry.

"You don't look fine at all, what's going on Shoto? You know you can always rely on me for anything." Moving closer you rubbed his arm with reassurance, feeling his tense muscles relax.